BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
In general I love Nike products. Whether it's shoe designs, fitness apparel, you name it. I love the variety of color options, the comfort and quality of the clothes, and how they fit. The only complaint is have is price. Sometimes I think items are way overpriced so I pass up buying stuff I really like.
Allie A.
All around best shoes. If I could only pick one I guess it would be Nike. However, I do run and I do believe there are much better running shoes out there. I think because we aren't running all day every day that Nike wins hands down. Style, price, colors, selection, comfort, all around sports, Ect..
Taylir L.
I love Nike’s athletic wear. Their gym clothes are so cute and comfortable and since Nike is always running some kind of sale you can usually shop your favorite items at a discounted price. They always have leggings that fit me which is a hard thing to find sometimes. I also like how the whole family can shop their too. I am not too fond of their shoes but all their clothing is great!
Danny M.
This brand is already recognized for its quality and variety of products. What I like most about them are sports shoes. They have great variety of colors and styles. I usually do exercises outdoors or in my house and I feel very comfortable with the sports boots. They are soft and very comfortable for long walks.
Maria Antonietta B.
Miramar, FL
Simplemente mis marca preferida encuanto a calzados deportivos.
Son comodos a la hora de utilizarlos, sus modelos son atractivo, a parte las combinaciones entre colores y diseño son geniales! Entre Nike y Adidas sin duda alguna eligiria Nike, nada se compara.
De verdad que son calzados muy comodos, no molesta, tienen buena durabilidad y su precio es perfecto! Es un excelente producto
Erin R.
I was a student athlete for a Nike school and it didn't disappoint. The products were great and I was very comfortable in them. The only thing I would suggest is for the company to be more accurate with colors they provide. The colors I or my school wanted were not always available.
Maddy N.
Williamstown
One of my favorite stores at the outlets because they always have awesome deals. The clothing is very good quality and perfect for any kind of exercise or just to hangout in. I would recommend shopping here to any athlete. I get all of my workout clothing from this store and love everything i buy. Some things can be a bit pricy but will last you a long time due to the amazing quality.
Darienne G.
Morehead, KY
I have never been disappointed with a Nike purchase. There is no room for improvement, I wear their products all the time! I shop for myself and for gifts for other people. I do shop their sales since their stuff can be expensive. Defiantly recommend others to shop here!
Reghan I.
Sturtevant, WI
I love their shoes so much!!!!! I got the Nike roshes not too long ago, and now I want another pair because they're so comfortable. They do a really good job on their clothes too. Although they are a little bit more in the pricey side. But I would recommend shopping here!
Emely T.
Wonderful quality. Customer service is fantastic. Love that you can find something for all ages. Very organized in store. I would definitely recommend this store to others. And I will continue to go back.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?