4.79 / 5 based on 48,970 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Always my go to running shoe brand for myself and my family ! I like how their styles are always in trend.
Ive always been a nike fan i always purchased there products ive neverhhd anythingbaf to say abput nike..
Most of the shoes are so comfortsble. Great quality. Best brsnd i recommend for sneakers . Great selection.
These are like running on air! They are super comfy and are great for both long distance and short sprints
All of my shoes have been Nike. They are my go to shoe for work and also running and just everyday things!
I have a big collection of this shoe brand I also started my hubbys collection I love it reasonable n cheap
I love my Nike shocks. they are so comfortable but pricey. I actually WANT to work out when I put them on.
I’ve always worn Nike tennis shoes and workout clothes. There is a reason that the brand is so well known!
Love nike and its varieties in everything. Cant go wrong with comfort and design. I recommend all the time.
I like these shoes for cross training and non running activities. They don't work well for running though.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos