BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Kayla K.
Nike is one of my favorite clothing brand, for shoes and clothes. I love to work out and Nike is the first store I go to for my woke out clothes. I also play volleyball so all of my jerseys and shorts and volleyball shoes are from there. Although they are pricey it's well worth the splurge.
Chelsea B.
East Setauket, NY
The running shoes I have from Nike are amazing, they are so cute and fashionable that I don't just use them for running but also for everyday outfits. I look forward to purchasing more items from Nike. I think their line of clothes and shoes are amazing and I am a dedicated customer.
Maddy B.
This is my go to company for work out apparel and when wearing Nike It encourages me to work out and get myself active on the daily!!!!!!! I have shopped here for as long as i remember and is the only tennis shoe I will buy. My personal favorite which I own a MILLION colors of is the womans shorts because who doesnt love these stylish shorts while working out or just wearing on a lazy day!
Lakesha K.
Jacksonville, FL
When Livestrong was the thing to promote, I bought a pair of the Nike running shoes. I've had these shoes for years and the cushioning hasn't broken down and still offers great support. As an overweight, overpronating runner with excruciating shin splints jogging 15-20 miles a week on asphalt...these are the best.
Jamie L.
Stockton, CA
I love Nike products. Like with all brands, there will be styles that fit perfectly and styles that don't match your feet. Some styles are a bit narrow for my liking, but there are styles that I love. They also have great clothing products. Highly recommend if you are looking for athletic clothing products.
Koral V.
Nike is my go to place for work out clothing, it is expensive but you get your money's worth with the high quality items they sell. I recently bought a one price bathing suit from Nike and I can wait for the weather to heat up so I can use it. My favourite things to buy at Nike are leggings, sports bras, and shorts. The material is perfect for working out and makes me feel confident as well.
Anabel R.
All my shoes are Nike. They look good. Good quality which makes them so reliable. And the prices are reasonable. I usually end up buying different styles every time not because I don't like the one before but because when I got to the store they've come up with something better
Stephanie Q.
One of my favorite places I still shop from directly. The service provided by team members is always helpful and due to Nike's large teams, it is never difficult to find an employee to help with the shopping experience. I never feel like i'm overpaying for the quality or style of the item i'm purchasing and I know if I have any issues, I can always return to the store and be assisted.
Pamela L.
San Benito, TX
My go to brand for any type of shoes. My kids and I wear Nike's. My husband wasn't a nike fan and he gave in about 8yrs ago and he wears them since. Especially running shoes, we work out a lot and are always at the park with our kids and we deff needs comfy shoes. At all Times!
Brittney B.
Lake St Louis, MO
I love NIKE! They make my favorite head band! I feel like my head must be weird or something lol because all other headbands tend to slip off of my head. NIKE headbands are the only ones that really tat on my head! Besides that the in store experience is always great and I recommend anyone to shop here!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?