BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Melanie S.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love Nike!  In particular, I had an issue with the wrong pair of shoes sent to me that I did not realize until I wore them.  The store manager contacted me and has set up a time for me to come in and they replace the shoe at equal cost to me.  So even though initially my customer service experience was not what I expected, they made up for it.  FYI, you can return Nike products within 30 days that have been worn with a receipt for a refund.
Tarrah T.
I'm a huge Nike freak lol I own so many different styles of Nike shoes because they make all kinds of different shoes to fit anyone's style. They make shoes for all different styles but with the same quality and I've seen kids have the same pair they always wear last forever! All aroma great shoes no matter what style youpi k. Nike are a classic that's not going anyway time soon.
SULEIDY V.
Fashionista Expert Level 2

I love this brand. Nike is a lifelong. I use it since I was little and I am fascinated by all its products. The sportswear is great, super comfortable to perform exercises or sometimes, for a very moving day too haha.
The shoes do not even talk! THEY ARE THE BEST, I love all of their designs and the comfort they provide. They are specially designed to move. They are great and that is why I will always love this brand and all its products.
Lexi F.
I have a few pairs of Nike shoes and some have lasted me a while and some have not . I love them all because most of them have great support you just have to look into the information and pick the right stile for what you are looking to get them for . For example if your looking for running shoes get some with good support ! I have had some fall apart but that's because I put them through a lot of work so I understand but other wise they are great !
Sharmae H.
Moraine, OH
I love Nike clothes and shoes. I buy clothes from them for working out and just casual wear. To me, it is good quality but very expensive. I love the roushe shoes and my Nike pants that I have. I am sure I will continue to shop here. I would recommend shopping here if you have the money and if it fits your style and lifestyle.
Madie A.
Linesville, PA
Nike is my go to athletic shop they have such a wide variety of clothing and shoes to choose from and even some of them men's shoes/ clothing I love like baggy Nike shirts, bomber jackets, hoodies ect. Nike is my all time favorite athletic brand and they are so affordable to anyone's price range with there wide variety
Jamie B.
Lexington
Great quality clothing. You can find anything you need in this store. I would recommend boys and girls to look in this store to make their closet better and update any look they want to try and refresh!!!
Zach S.
I have been using the Nike brand for quite a long time. They do have some great products but they also have some low quality ones. My main issue is their shoes. I don't buy their shoes anymore because they fall apart really easily. I recently bought a Drawstring basketball bag and that thing is built like a truck. I use that bag for everything now. I'd recommend the Nike branding if you are planning on not buying shoes - go for their other stuff.
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike continues to make great apparel and sneakers. We recently went to the St. Augustine Outlet location (Nike Factory Store). My husband purchased two pairs of sneakers and my Mom purchased a hoodie. It is hard for my husband to find a comfortable pair of sneakers with enough heel support and he found 2 pairs!! Score!!
Danielle M.
Nike is my main squeeze. I want all things Nike and usually buy all things Nike. Everyone in my family loves Nike and is just as addicted. We all love their products and LOVE the company store here in Oregon. Their outlet is pretty amazing too. My favorite shoes Nike and I'm always buying more, need some in every color!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back