BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

SULEIDY V.
Fashionista Expert Level 2

I love this brand. Nike is a lifelong. I use it since I was little and I am fascinated by all its products. The sportswear is great, super comfortable to perform exercises or sometimes, for a very moving day too haha.
The shoes do not even talk! THEY ARE THE BEST, I love all of their designs and the comfort they provide. They are specially designed to move. They are great and that is why I will always love this brand and all its products.
Zach S.
I have been using the Nike brand for quite a long time. They do have some great products but they also have some low quality ones. My main issue is their shoes. I don't buy their shoes anymore because they fall apart really easily. I recently bought a Drawstring basketball bag and that thing is built like a truck. I use that bag for everything now. I'd recommend the Nike branding if you are planning on not buying shoes - go for their other stuff.
Jamie B.
Lexington
Great quality clothing. You can find anything you need in this store. I would recommend boys and girls to look in this store to make their closet better and update any look they want to try and refresh!!!
Sharmae H.
Moraine, OH
I love Nike clothes and shoes. I buy clothes from them for working out and just casual wear. To me, it is good quality but very expensive. I love the roushe shoes and my Nike pants that I have. I am sure I will continue to shop here. I would recommend shopping here if you have the money and if it fits your style and lifestyle.
Lexi F.
I have a few pairs of Nike shoes and some have lasted me a while and some have not . I love them all because most of them have great support you just have to look into the information and pick the right stile for what you are looking to get them for . For example if your looking for running shoes get some with good support ! I have had some fall apart but that's because I put them through a lot of work so I understand but other wise they are great !
Mekaylah R.
Atlanta, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike, I'm sorry I ignored you for so long. Your prices are high, and your business practices were questionable. You fit my thicker, curvier lower half better than any other brand, but I wish you made sure your materials were not see through when I bend in any direction. When you get it right, you are with every penny I spend on you in your sick sales section. I really appreciate all the extra percent off you send to my email box. You make it hard to not give you all of my money. Ble$$.
Danielle M.
Nike is my main squeeze. I want all things Nike and usually buy all things Nike. Everyone in my family loves Nike and is just as addicted. We all love their products and LOVE the company store here in Oregon. Their outlet is pretty amazing too. My favorite shoes Nike and I'm always buying more, need some in every color!
Brian C.
Coral Gables, FL
I think Nike is probably the best sport brand in the market right now. Not only their designs are pretty good, but also their reach within sports and how they approach the different markets is unique. I have personally had different Nike products and in many occasions I thought they were the best during that moment, because their durability, look, and performance. However, sometimes I had issues with Nike products, which force to go to other brands.
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike continues to make great apparel and sneakers. We recently went to the St. Augustine Outlet location (Nike Factory Store). My husband purchased two pairs of sneakers and my Mom purchased a hoodie. It is hard for my husband to find a comfortable pair of sneakers with enough heel support and he found 2 pairs!! Score!!
mackenna l.
winter springs
I'm very picky about shoes so I am ecstatic when I find ones that I love. I was searching for non-lame shoes and was happy to find really cool all black ones. Usually all black shoes would seem normal and boring, but they manage to look normal *and sleek. They are black with gradial black to grey spaced out strings coming down the side and slim black laces. As someone who wears a lot of black, they fit really nice and pull the outfit together.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back