BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Kayla W.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I am a Nike girl! In the summer I live in Nike shorts. I think they have the best tennis shoes out of all the brands. It's the only brand of tennis shoes I will buy. I think Nike also, has great workout clothes for women. They're so cute! I mostly buy my stuff from the outlets because they're a little expensive. I have gotten several Nike things at Dick's Sporting Goods though. If you're looking for cute, well made workout clothes I would definitely check out Nike!
Jennifer C.
I LOVEEEE their shoes. They are always on point when it comes to designs, especially with those skater-type sneakers that I absolutely enjoy to wear. The materials are very good quality and durable. I think they are worth the price and the hype. Awesome brand!
lauren s.
INDEPENDENCE, KY
Nike makes great quality clothes, shoes, and other accesories. I've never had anything rip or even get worn down to the point of not being able to wear them. The one bad thing I will say is that the prices are very high and I think even woth their quiality it is still way too much. I would be willing to give them more of my money if I could jusify the prices but as of now I will only buy shoes from them every 2 years and other items only if their on a final sale.
Leann C.
Oakland, CA
Nike is a major brand in my household. Ask anyone, and we'll tell you that Nike is the only brand we recognize and acknowledge. The brand messaging and consistent quality of products is what keeps us coming back. It's probably the most frequently purchased brand in my home. We turn to Nike for all of our running, training, basketball, golf, baseball, clothing and accessory needs.
Erin M.
Madisonville, KY
Nike is one of my favorite Brands worn by the whole family. We have shoes jackets pants and love them all. Usually I purchase these items when I have coupons for sportswear stores. I would love to receive more Nike coupons. I would definitely recommend to a friend. Every product I've ever purchased was Very trendy very nice and wonderfully made. I love Nike.
Kayla C.
Dallas, Tx
I just bought a pair of Nike Free Runs and they are honestly the comfiest shoes I've ever owned. They're true to size and really flexible, but also sturdy at the same time. It almost feels like you're walking on air. These are definitely worth the price and I honestly don't think I'll ever buy another brand for running shoes.
Joanne O.
new milford
They’re comfortable for me to exercise in and have a good price range for shoes. I also get their nike pros, which are my favorite, they fit well and don’t show sweat stains. I 100% will keep buying their product
elliott b.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Nike always provides stylish and comfortable shoes and sportswear. I love going to the Nike outlet and finding the perfect pair of tennis shoes. They're not the best for arch support and I wouldn't recommend walking around all day in these, but for everyday wear these are comfy and stylish. Their leggings are very nice and warm as well. My only problem with them is the material is a little slippery? I don't know if that's the word but it doesn't stay up as well as some others that I have.
Stephie C.
Paterson, NJ
I believe this brand has a type of shoe for any occasion. From work to running or just a shoe to wear for style. My mom works in nursing and loves her Nike Cortez and so did I when I wore them to school. The Nike Air shoe is a great one for basketball playing. I also love my Roshe runs. The sole massages my feet and they're very comfy. Whether I wear my Roshes to run or just to spice up an outfit, I am always happy. You can't go wrong with this brand.
Clara L.
Dadeville, MO
The first pair of tennis shoes that I have bought from Nike was very lightweight and comfy. my feet did not get sore after wearing the shoes for many hours at a time. I always use Nike for my cheerleading shoes in high school. Since I use Nike, I get a lot of compliments on my shoes and how cute they look. There many different types of shoes to choose from and many different colors! These are great for any type of athlete or just a regular person!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back