BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Nina G.
Los Teques, Miranda
If we talk tennis definitely this is one of my favorite brands its softness durability do not mistreat my feet although now the prices of my budget is not an excuse to buy them because they are shoes that last for years. With reference to sportswear one of the best I do not deny it but if it is not necessary I do not buy it since they are expensive.
Merna E.
Nolensville, TN
Nike is my favorite brand in terms of workout clothes. I only ever get Nike running shoes because they offer great support and comfortability. Also, I find Nike to have the sleekest look, which I like. I would definitely recommend these Nike Pegasus shoes to anyone!
Shaylyn C.
Swansboro, NC
I have a hoodie from Nike that is just AMAZING! The hood is different, it's like the whole neck of the hoodie but I love that because it really covers my long hair when I need it to. The material is so soft and comfortable it's like a blanket on me. Their shoes are amazing. I have one pair that's been run into the ground. They last forever it seems and are just such great quality. Worth the price for sure!
Myrissa W.
Albertville, AL
Out of the 24 pairs of tennis shoes I own, 22 of them are Nike. Although I'm sure that statement speaks for itself, I will also add that I've never been more satisfied with a brand. In addition to all the shoes, I also own multiple pairs of shorts, socks, leggings, sweatpants, & sweatshirts. It probably goes without saying, but I would recommend this brand to anybody that asked. The quality is durable beyond what you'd expect, & you can always find sales that include Nike!
Vivian H.
Bremerton, WA
I have always been a fan of Nike. From casual footwear to running/training shoes, I am a fan of all of their products. I just recently purchased a pair of Stefan Janoski slip-ons last week, and I am totally happy with them! I am so glad that I have smaller feet because the Nike shoes that I purchase always cost less for my shoe size which is a huge plus!! The shoes and clothing that they have are very fashionable whether you're just out with friends or going out for a run.
sally k.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
a great brand of sporting shoes that have been around for many years and are made by a reputable sports company that has the support of many great athletes. not only does nike make shoes they also have clothing range which washes and wears well. the shoes can be a little expensive but i find they wear really well and  lasted well even when children playing footy and cricket. they make larger men sizing and have a solid sole, logo easily identified.
Ruth R.
Vista, CA
They're on the cutting edge of fashion and have amazing designs that follow the latest trends--better yet, they make them. They have celebrity endorsements, but I can only give them a 4/5 because some of their products (shoes) are made cheap. Had a pair of running shoes that I never once ran in --minimalist running shoes--- and they tore by simply walking around!
Hailey  B.
Greenacres , WA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
i loved this product! received it in the mail and i love it! i've never tried bare minerals products before but after this i definitely will be buying more products from this brand! 100% would recommend. I couldnt be more impressed by such a great product
Nieves G.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Love this brand. I got some training shoes at the outlets not expecting them to be on sale and I go to pay and comes out to $20!!! I work at a school with kids walking around a lot and they're one of my favorite shoes. Co workers always complimenting how they love my shoes. Definitely will be buying especially with prices like these.
Julia H.
Sandy Springs, GA
Nike is the "cool" shoe and it always will be. However, I'd rather use Nike as a fashion statement, or running out to the store, versus a running shoe. I do not recommend it for flat footed individuals if planning to purchase exercise shoes.

Now - I do use Nike apparel like hats, dry-fit tops, etc., but not bottoms - they don't flatter the curves.

I was a student-athlete at UGA, so my entire closet is Nike sweaters, jackets, pullovers and that - well that will always be incredible.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back