BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Addy M.
Sarasota, FL
Nike is now the only athletic shoes I wear now I was born with an extra bone in my foot that is very sensitive and these shoes just support it so well. The customer service there is amazing and they will help you find whatever you need and will help you find the perfect shoe. Along with being comfortable these shoes are also very trendy and affordable.
Tanisha G.
Oxnard
I love their clothing, shoes, backpacks. Everything. I am definitely a sneaker head and whenever I walk into Nike or go online I always want every single shoe in every single color possible.
Connor R.
I love NIKE! I have grown up playing sports, and Nike has been my go to for everything I need! I have bought dozens of pairs of shoes from them as well as a majority of my active clothes, and have never been disappointed with quality or service of their employees in store, and timeliness of their online services! My favorite product by Nike is their customizable shoes! I have orders several pairs for the different basketball teams I've played on ! I highly recommend anything made by Nike!
Natasha N.
Sarasota, FL
I love Nike leggings for running so much. I've tried so many other brands. Lululemon is great for if you're not doing much moving. If I were to run in them, I would have to constantly pull them up. Nike leggings might be kind of expensive but as long as you take good care of them they will last you a long time. All of Nike's products are great but for me their leggings are especially nice.
Jillian C.
Poway
I love the Nike store at Fashion Valley but one of the employees was forcing a pair of shoes down my throat. She was very helpful but she keep trying to get me to buy these shoes that i kinda didn't really like. When i told her she grabbed another pair of shoes and i told me to try them on. She did this three more times. I ended getting the pair of shoes i came for but it took a while. Me and my dad were in the store for 1 hour, when we should have only spent 20 or 30 minutes at the max.
Caitlin D.
Pickerington
Nike is really the only brand I will use for shoes. I don’t buy new pairs often because I don’t have to, they last that long. The ankle support is great, and I won’t have to worry about looking for a good style because I love almost every shoe.
Mallory P.
Beaver Dam, KY
Nike is my absolute favorite. It is my go to for everything, including workout pants, tennis shoes, bras & even socks! I think that the quality of Nike is excellent, as well as the price for what you are getting. I refuse to wear any other Tennis Shoes other than Nike ones. They feel the best on my feet and give me ultimate relief no matter what!
Diana H.
Bedford, TX
Their products are pretty good and comfortable for every day use athletic or otherwise. What is holding me back from giving them a higher rating is the issue of sweatshops. It has been proven as fact that the company uses sweatshops in Bangladesh. The company also does very little to improve the environment they're helping to destroy with fast fashion.
Emily L.
Pensacola, FL
Nike is the best option to buy a good product like shoes, T-shirts, football etc. The material what they used to made the shoes is really nice and also is very comfortable to wear.
Although, I tried lot of company shoes but what we found that nike is best than other. I don't describe well about nike but trust me it is good to each and everyone.
Taylor D.
Kearny, AZ
I love nike. Their shoes are durable and fashionable. I especially love their women's spandex. I wore them for cheer and volleyball in high school. They are so adorable and comfy. Nike can be on the pricey side but most of the time I have found my buys on sale. I will continue to buy Nike for lounge and workout. Just do it 👊 oh also check out their kids nike items. Ugh so cute!!!! I buy almost all of my nike purchases online but sometimes ill hit up sports authority. It seems to be more expensive at sports stores than online.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back