BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Alyssa E.
Garner, NC
I love this brand. They make wonderful work out gear including shoes. While their products can be a bit on the expensive side, buying from their outlet stores during sales is always a great option. I've had a pair of running shoes from them for about 3 years and they're still comfortable and put together with moderate visible wear. The quality of their goods is high and I expect nothing less from this well known brand.
Yamilet S.
Los Angeles
Really good clothing. Nice fabric witch is realy stretchy too. like the different designs each clothing has. Also very affordable to purchase. Many styles to choose from too. Totally recommend people to shop here if you are looking for good quality clothing's.
Julia R.
Newton, NJ
I splurged on a pair of Nike running shoes for work, and I have to say that after pounding the floors all day at my store, my feet, legs and back don't hurt nearly as much as they did before I started wearing them. They're pricey, but for the quality of what you're getting, it's worth it, whether you're using them in the gym or using them when you're on your feet at work.
Danielle L.
Washington Township
Nike is my go to for all of my workout/athletic needs. From shoes to clothes, they have something for everyone. However they can be a little pricey, but the quality of their clothes and shoes make it worth it. I've had some of my Nike sneakers for years and they are still in great condition. The workout pants and shorts don't show sweat and are super comfy. The compression shorts do however ride up a little during workouts (could also depend on body type). I use the compression shorts to wear under dresses as well.
LaTosha M.
Phillipsburg
Nike makes a good quality product line..however I think they are way overpriced for a company who uses child labor. I have many Nike items but most of them I purchased at a discount or used from Ebay. I have purchased a few originally priced items because I love the designs so much, but that was breaking the bank for me at $75.00 for a workout top. In recent years their sneakers have sucked... get some more comfort back into them sneakers Nike. i want o love you again not spend $110.00 for hard cardboard shoes.
Meg R.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
adidas Boys' Superstar Casual Sneakers from Finish Line

My adidas superstar sneakers were quite worth the 70$ price. Adidas shoes normally run a size smaller, so I had to get mine in a kids size, which was eventually a bit cheaper (Normally 80$). I wear these shoes when I go for a comfy night out, and theyre probably the best purchase Ive ever made. Great quality shoes.
(In photo, a little dirty because mine are quite worn!)
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my go to tennis shoe, i have been wearing Nike Shocks to work for over 10 years they were recommended by my back doctor and i have never stopped wearing them. It is hard to get a size 8 in solid black in stores, I have ordered them online and every time something has been wrong with them, that is my only complaint that they just keep sending out the crap pair online.
Alex H.
Los Angeles, CA
Nike was my favorite active-wear about two years back. I do still enjoy the shoes they provide, socks and some of the sweaters. However, I've recently had a change of heart in the t-shirts, shorts and pants (not sure if the proper term). Anyhow, I just don't feel comfortable wearing them anymore. Not sure if it's just my body type or if it's the material that the items are being made, but I'm really uncomfortable now. So, I've moved on. Every once in a while I try to come back but nothing's changed. Oh well.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
When it comes to the cool factor, Nike's got it going on. All of their clothes and shoes are so appealing, from their bright colors to their edgy styles. Nike is my go-to for athletic wear. You'll see a lot of little check marks when you open my workout gear drawer! I will say though that their performance and quality isn't the absolute best. I'm a runner and I can't wear Nike's running shoes. They just don't cut it for me so I have to look at other brands when I need something that will really help me perform well.
Kirsten H.
P C Beach, FL
Starting off with clothes, Nike has really good leggings/yoga pants and athletic shorts, they are soft and amazing quality. The only thing is that it can be pretty pricey. Their shoes are amazing and hold up for a long time, they have a lot of different styles which is nice too. Overall Nike is great! Dont go there a ton but enough to have a good little bit in my closet!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back