BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Meg R.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
adidas Boys' Superstar Casual Sneakers from Finish Line

My adidas superstar sneakers were quite worth the 70$ price. Adidas shoes normally run a size smaller, so I had to get mine in a kids size, which was eventually a bit cheaper (Normally 80$). I wear these shoes when I go for a comfy night out, and theyre probably the best purchase Ive ever made. Great quality shoes.
(In photo, a little dirty because mine are quite worn!)
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my go to tennis shoe, i have been wearing Nike Shocks to work for over 10 years they were recommended by my back doctor and i have never stopped wearing them. It is hard to get a size 8 in solid black in stores, I have ordered them online and every time something has been wrong with them, that is my only complaint that they just keep sending out the crap pair online.
Alex H.
Los Angeles, CA
Nike was my favorite active-wear about two years back. I do still enjoy the shoes they provide, socks and some of the sweaters. However, I've recently had a change of heart in the t-shirts, shorts and pants (not sure if the proper term). Anyhow, I just don't feel comfortable wearing them anymore. Not sure if it's just my body type or if it's the material that the items are being made, but I'm really uncomfortable now. So, I've moved on. Every once in a while I try to come back but nothing's changed. Oh well.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
When it comes to the cool factor, Nike's got it going on. All of their clothes and shoes are so appealing, from their bright colors to their edgy styles. Nike is my go-to for athletic wear. You'll see a lot of little check marks when you open my workout gear drawer! I will say though that their performance and quality isn't the absolute best. I'm a runner and I can't wear Nike's running shoes. They just don't cut it for me so I have to look at other brands when I need something that will really help me perform well.
Kirsten H.
P C Beach, FL
Starting off with clothes, Nike has really good leggings/yoga pants and athletic shorts, they are soft and amazing quality. The only thing is that it can be pretty pricey. Their shoes are amazing and hold up for a long time, they have a lot of different styles which is nice too. Overall Nike is great! Dont go there a ton but enough to have a good little bit in my closet!
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, Arkansas
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Nike has a great variety of athletic gear. Their clothes are well made and long lasting. They have a huge variety of styles which makes shopping Nike really fun! I especially love their tennis shoes and the variety they have there. Prices are a bit more expensive, but reasonable, especially when on sale. Nike is pretty easy to find, having stand alone stores and selling products in multiple department/sporting goods stores.
Jason W.
huntington
Nike is the best shoe brand without a doubt. They have shoes for every foot type and sport occasion. I love the large variety, great quality, and quick shipping. I can always count on great service and always have sizes ordered if needed to. The only negative is the prices are some what high so then I only tend to buy a few a year instead of 1new pair a month.
Kelly C.
I love Nike. I have 4 pairs of running shoes that have not let me down. The variety of shapes and colors are awesome, and it is also wonderful that they make so many types of shoes to fit your purpose. I also love their exercise clothes. I bought a pair of running tights for my fiancé, and he is obsessed with them! He loves how comfortable they are and the fact that they have zipper pockets is a major win! We are a Nike couple for sure! Will definitely be purchasing Nike shoes for life. I won't wear anything else!
Kaitlyn L.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Nike is and probably always will be my favorite athletic brand.  They offer everything and anything you could possibly need and they also have awesome customer service.  Items are a bit pricey,  but are very high quality and Nike has a great return policy.  You have 2 years to return an item if something goes wrong with it.  I will buy again and again and again.
Jessica S.
Whitesboro , NY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Just bought yet another pair last week. This is the only brand I can rely on to not have quality issues. I can order with ease online or order and pick
Up in store without even trying on. Sizes in both sneakers and apparel are consistent (and real
life). I have loved Nike since I was in grade school. Quality products that last longer
Than many other brands . Pricing sometimes is on the higher side, but that just makes it more exciting when you find a good sale. Will always return to this brand !
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back