BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Ariel F.
Grants Pass, OR
I’m a huge Nike fan. From their clothing, to their gear, to their shoes. I grew up near their headquarters in Oregon so I was able to try a lot of their products. The clothing is well made and comfortable. The shoes are durable. The water bottles are easy to clean and dishwasher safe. The duffel bags are light material and sturdy. The draw string bags are the perfect practice bag. I could literally go on and on..
Stephanie K.
E Liverpool, OH
My love my life NIKE! I own probably 15-20 pairs of Nike tennis shoes simply because the quality is always phenomenal. Compression shorts; probably have about 30 pairs; a ton of T-shirt’s and tank tops, jackets, socks; headbands, anything you can probably think of, I have at least 1 of. Nike has always produced high quality products which leaves them being my major go to company for all athletic wear and gear.
Maria G.
Nike shoes are our go to when we buy our kids shoes. Our 3 kids are 1.5 years apart from each other and we like to use hand me downs so spending $40 on shoes isn’t crazy when 3 kids will use them. I have washed their sneakers and they always look like new when the next kiddo starts wearing them. Their brand is always comfortable and will last a long time despite all the wear and tear a toddler causes on them.
Kesa A.
Wagner, SD
I’m kinda in the middle with Nike. I feel the designs and look are amazing but the quality for the price isn’t that great. I find when I purchase they quickly fall apart but they are so cute. I think with the reach and sales with this particular brand they would be available to up their quality standards. Depending on the sport or activity I would probably recommend maybe mike but more than likely a specialty brand.
Adaihya D.
Dallas
I have always used nike (GB) and have never had an issue! I buy for myself, my partner, my son and friends from here.. Clothes, hats, and trainers! Everything has always come on time, in the correct colour and size and perfect condition! Would 100% recommend Nike! Also, if you can’t find what you need, you can go to your local Nike store (if you have one) and they will do it all for you! Fantastic comp
Chey R.
Wilmington, OH
Okay, I’m on the fence about Nike as a brand. I am a collegiate runner and I love my bike athletic clothes, or casual clothes, but I will NEVER purchase shoes from Nike to train in. I do have several pairs of casual, everyday shoes from the brand that I wear to class and the store, but they don’t give much support as far as running or training shoes offer. When I shop on store, it’s 99.9% of the time within the outlet store that just so happens to be very close to where I live, and it’s always really clean and easy to find what I’m looking for. The one problem I have is just how high the prices are for what I’m getting. The quality is very good, but I have several pairs of running leggings the I purchased from Old Navy for a fraction of the cost of those I bought at Nike that have held up incredibly well and long, without breaking the bank, even on sale!
Bria J.
Honestly Nike is my favorite shoe brand. When looking for athletic shoes I always turn to Nike. They create unique and stylish shoes that fit an array of situations. The same shoes that help me have an amazing workout session work just as well when pulling together an outfit. Along with their shoes their clothing is also stylish and trendy. I don’t think I know anyone who doesn’t use Nike as a go to.
Josie B.
excelsior springs
Nike has been my lifesaver for buying clothes for my son. He is very little for his age but still has long legs. Nike is the only pants I could find to fit him around the waste, but still be long enough. For the past two years almost all he has worn is Nike. Great clothes and wonderful quality. We also buy him Nike shoes. He’s 3 and they are always his favorite. He calls them running shoes.
Kira R.
Saint Paul, MN
I wear just about Nike everything almost every day. I own jackets, dry fit running gear, leggings, joggers, Air Max', Huaraches, Presto Flys, Kyrie 3's (3 different colors), my Nike grab bag, and I wear a Nike hat almost daily.

I get stoked when I support a brand heavily. I absolutely love Nike, and the quality of their clothing brand.

I will continue to support them and rock that swoosh!
Allyson K.
Brewerton, NY
Nike has been a brand that I have always loved to buy athletic clothing from since I was in elementary school. I have tank tops, sweatshirts, shorts, sneakers and all which were affordable! The good thing about Nike is that the sales are always incredible and whether you go to a store or shop online, the customer service is amazing. I see myself always purchasing items from this brand.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?