BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Katiee M.
Glendale , AZ
I love Nike. I have extremely high arches so I can only wear certain running shoes without buying custom insoles, like I went through 4 pairs in 2 months because I would get blisters on my arches from running a mile. Nike shoes fit my arch so well that I never have this issue with any of their shoes, doesn’t matter the style. Additionally their workout clothes fit and feel great while on. They stay in place, for the most part, instead of sliding as you workout like I’ve noticed some other do.
Christel N.
Richmond
Nike is my favorite shoe brand of all time because they have tennis shoes to fit every occasion. Whether you’re athletic or not, they have your back. Want to look like you work out but still look cute, they have clothe for that too. They have everything to make you feel comfortable while still being active which I love.
John T.
honestly my favorite brand. they have everything from shoes to hats to backpacks. they have items for everyone's price range. the clothes and shoes fit amazing. clothes are a little bit more expensive but they are great quality and last a long time. highly reccomend buying Nike products! they really are the best for any athletic type of activities!
Shakira D.
Nike is my favorite brand I love the way they feel on my feet. Really easy shoes for me to break in. I enjoy the style and the look of every Nike I have . My most recent is every well know but the holographic style it just makes them pop ... same shoe with and without flash I just love them!! All my sneakers are mainly Nike!!
Jennay L.
Los Angeles, CA
Nike is such a great brand! I love their shirts, hoodies, and of course, their shoes. I recently purchased the new 2018 nike free runs walking shoes for women. It was $120 (not including tax). It’s freaking amazing... the bottom of the shoe has this cushion material, which forms to my feet and makes me feel so comfortable. This is definitely made for walking for a long period of time! I don’t mind walking more because of how comfortable these shoes are. Trust me, you gotta get these!
Emiley H.
Delray Beach , FL
I'm a NIKE gal through and through. I've been wearing this brand since I was a kid. I seriously shop there constantly. It's my go-to workout attire. The clothing is so durable, trendy, and looks the part. The brand is innovative and always coming out with the next best thing. Their range of tennis shoes to clothing surpasses many major athletic retailers and I'll continue to buy their products over and over. The Nike combat shorts and as well as Lunar Flyknits/Air Max are my favorite products.
Pang H.
Clovis, CA
I Love Nike! Its Such A Good Brand! I Think It Worth The Money! I Think Their Shoes Are Good For Walking, Running And Style! I Have Some Nike Free That I Wear To School And They Are So Comfortable. I Go To College And I Walk Around With These Shoes All Day And They Dont Make My Feet Hurt. I Recommend Shopping For Some Nike And Try It! I Know You Would Love Them! Nike Are Nice 💕👌🏻 F.Y.I. Nike Doesn’t Only Carry Shoes But Clothing And Socks Too! They Are Good! Try It Out! 😊💕
Amber B.
louisville
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike is a well known brand all across the world. Nike sells shoes, clothes, hair bands, gym bags, backpacks, etc. can find very good deals at various Nike outlets. Can sometimes be over priced due to the popular name brand but they also have pretty good deals from time to time.
Selena C.
Long Beach , CA
Love Nike products especially shoes. I have a pair of running shoes that I always wear for when I go hiking and running or even to go workout. It's great and comfortable. I also have a pair of Nike Stefan janoski they are cute can wear them with my high waisted pants when I go out and want my feet to be comfy, even if they are skateboarding shoes I don't wear them for that reason. I just wear them because I like the style of them, and they are comfortable.
Rachel B.
San Diego
        I am a huge fan of Nike products. I have been purchasing Nike clothes, shoes, and accessories ever since I was a small child. Their clothes fit trends, are practical, and can be well priced if you find them on sale. What I love most about Nike products is they are usually lightweight and good quality that last a while, and if you ever wanted, some products are customizable with Nike-id. However, some cons would be price (especially of newer items) and availability (popular sizes are usually sold out). I love how they collaborate with different companies, though. Like, for example, I love how I can buy my hometown sports gear in Nike quality clothing, or how I can get Olympics gear in Nike as well. Also, they have more trendy partnerships, with companies such as Off-White. All in all, Nike products can be a go to sportswear and athleisure brand for all ages.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back