BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Allison M.
Sanford, FL
I don't wear sneakers much but Nike is the ONLY brand that I will wear. They are comfortable and made to last. When spending a small fortune on a shoe, I want something that will stand up to wear and tear and Nike is the ONLY shoe I have found that does that. My shoes from Nike last me for years and often hold their brand new appearance very Well! I will never change brands. I am a Nike lover for life!
Julia Z.
Tucson, AZ
Ever since I was a little girl and started playing sports Nike has always been my number one brand of choice. Sizing is always very true to size, pieces are always great quality and last forever! Honestly I would say about 90% of my workout apparel is Nike and even for casual sneakers they are my go to brand!
Arilene S.
I didn't use to like wearing the Nike brand. About one year ago, I bought a pair of Nike athletic shoes which have been very comfy and supportive. My only problem is that the fabric they are made of get dirty sooooo fast and the shoe does run a bit small, but not enough to hurt your feet.
Jessika G.
Guyton, GA
really in love with both their workout where and shoes. The shoes will last you a long time if you care for them correctly. I also really like the way their shoes fit. they also have a very wide variety of cloths that i fell in love with. if you play sports they pretty much have anything you could want for practice wear.
Tianna H.
I love Nike but sometimes their prices maybe too expensive. If you have a smaller foot I would recommend you to try shopping in the kids section. I am a six 6 woman's and 4 in men I can get a shoe that would normally be $120 for only $75 or less. Another thing to shopping Nike brands is to visit a Nike outlet I know the one close to my home has discounted shoes and often the store has an extra 30% off.
Alicia S.
I have been wearing Nike for 30 years. I ran track, and now exercise, cardio and weight lifting. Nike is durable, light, and overall, one of the best sneaker lines I have ever worn. I will ALWAYS return to Nike when sneaker shopping, and now have a teenager that shares my love for this label.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
This brand is popular for a reason. From shoes to clothes to accessories and all that's in between. Anywhere you go, you'll always find somebody sporting Nike gear. It's always well designed and high quality. Worth the price. I've been a loyal customer to the brand for years and everyone I know is the same. Nike runs the show and dominates the game every time, all the time.
Mikaela M.
Tracy, CA
Nike is one of my wardrobe go-tos. I love the brand and would choose Nike over almost every other workout brand. Their fabrics are form fitting and flexible. They keep their integrity after many washes and look good as new even if they've been stretched and wadded up after a hard workout. Shoes and shorts have to be my favorite
Somvang Sunnie P.
S Sioux City, NE
This brand has always been in style, what can I say well Nike has affordable and comfortable always in style and stylish shoes for anyone. My whole family plus all my kids wears Nike. Over the last few months we have purchased many pairs of Nike shoes at Famous Foot Locker and Champs at the Mall here.
Katy F.
El Cajon, CA
I have to say, over the years Nike's quality has slightly declined. I used to justify paying a higher price for a good quality shoe that I knew would last, but my last couple purchases have me thinking otherwise. Perhaps it's because I buy the less expensive, less rare styles of their tennis shoes, but the stitching looks less seamless than in the past and their sizing is questionable from style to style.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?