BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Alejandra J.
Kansas city kansas
I love Nike if its not the shoes then its the clothes. I have always bought Nike shoes they are the most adorable shoes ever. They even have so many different colors and styles. I can'y wait to purchase more things from this company. The Nike stores are amazing around me sometimes I feel like I'm in heven.
Victoria D.
Elizaville, NY
Nike products are amazing! Their clothing is very comfortable, and cute! Although it is expensive, the quality is amazing! The only issue with Nike, is that their shoes tend to be narrow. Coming from someone with flat feet, I would recommend ordering half a size bigger, or trying them on in store. Other than that, Nike is great!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Nike is a well known brand and I think most athletes are loyal to this brand. In the past 5 or 10 years their shoe styles have really grown as a whole and gained a lot of attention on the internet. I love the free runner style of shoes. Some other things I love from nike are their running shorts, jackets and workout clothes. All their gear is super stylish and also has been proven to help with your workout compressions.
Maria G.
Nike shoes are our go to when we buy our kids shoes. Our 3 kids are 1.5 years apart from each other and we like to use hand me downs so spending $40 on shoes isn’t crazy when 3 kids will use them. I have washed their sneakers and they always look like new when the next kiddo starts wearing them. Their brand is always comfortable and will last a long time despite all the wear and tear a toddler causes on them.
Yennifer R.
I love Nike shoes and sport wear. I often buy my sports bras and work out legging from here. They're clothe is very comfortable to work out in and the shoes are like walking on air. I do think this brand is a little more expensive then other non brand working clothe. I'm fine with the price because of the great quality of what I'm buying.
Mandy R.
warrensburg
I adore everything nike. our family all have nikes mainly in our closest including our 10 month old daughter. with the exception of a few pairs of boots or converses nikes are my go to shoe. they are always comfortable i can always find a good sale for them i will always be a loyal nike customer.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I am a complete Nike advocate. They have every style that you need to run, train, weightlift, casual walking then some. They even have different types of running shoe. Super supported shoes, semi supported, and natural supported. They come in so many different colors and designs so you look good while your training hard. I love nike!
Marjorica D.
Mount Bethel, PA
I absolutely love wearing nike athletics. The fit is so classic and comfortable and versatile. I have a new pair on black and white running shoes that literally go with everything and allow for my feet to breath during intense cardio workout. I love these shoes and they go great with any outfit for a relaxed urban look.
Donte F.
Glenside, PA
Probably my top five place to shop.... the service is amazing the shoes and clothes are super comfortable and the time it takes to find what you are looking for or want is seamless. Always goto Nike you will never be disappointed
Mariana L.
Peoria, AZ
I LOVE NIKE. I worked for them 8 years ago and got a lot clothes while working there. Believe or not: I still have all of them. I can’t count how many times I’ve watched these clothes and they still look like new. Fabric is amazing. Good quality. Really. Most of my clothes are Nike. I always choose them. Just wonderful things to say about this brand. No troubles. It’s expensive if you compares to Puma, Adidas etc but TOTALLY WORTH!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?