BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Makinzee P.
Taylor, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Best work out attire that is out there. Yes it may be a little pricey but it is good quality items that you purchase. I've had some of my items for years now and they still look brand new. The shoes are so comfortable and they are really stylish too! I would recommend this product to anyone at any age.
Bella C.
Okay I love Nike... I really do. But their prices are outrageous. I was looking online for a pair of soccer cleats and there was a blue and black pair for 280$! What's so good about then that they are 280$? I can go to dicks and find a pair on the clearance table for 30$ and they work just as good. Honestly they are trying to sell one pair of shorts for 30$? I really love the shoes but come on Nike lower the price.
Shannon H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love Nike! They are very expensive so I tend to buy their products when they go on sale, but it's good quality. None of my work out clothes have ever lost their shape or color. Some of my athletic pants are 5+ years old and still look brand new. I love their sneakers. They typically give good support and last forever. The only thing you'll have to change out every now and then are the inserts like any other sneaker.
Daisy V.
Minnesota
I like Nike. It's trendy and it looks nice on anybody. My problem is that every time I buy a new pair my feet hurts and I get blisters at the back of my feet. That can be do to my wide feet. But I feel all their shoes runs smaller. I usually go a size or two up but I wish I didn't cause it also looks weird. Otherwise after a few wears it's fine.
Christina L.
Mendon
I love everything from Nike. I play volleyball so I frequently use Nike products daily and I love them. From shirts to spandex to socks to knee pads the list goes on. But above all I love their shoes for sports and for everyday wear. They look good with almost anything.
Rhian N.
Milton, FL
Love Nike products. Everything I get from this store is well make and fits perfectly. I've recently purchased some air nikes and they are by far the best shoes I've ever worn. I always by workout clothes from this store as well and they are always well made and let my body breath unlike other brands of workout clothes that make my body hold in sweat. 10/10 would definitely recommend shopping here for sports apparel!
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
I recently purchased to pair of Converse shoes off of Nike.com which I was very pleased with. Purchasing the shoes through Nike made them much more affordable. I usually purchase my Converse there and will continue to do so. The shoes were very comfortable and fit exactly as expected. I can't wait for my next pair.
Mayra H.
Gainesville , GA
My family only gets Nike shoes this includes they're sandals. They are a bit on the expensive side but they're so comfortable not just for athletic use but every day use. They have a great selection of children's shoes too. Do recommend on getting Nike shoes if you want something that will last and is extremely comfortable.
Taleemah T.
I usually use Nike Air Maxes 1995 Edition I love that brand at soft it's cuz she has an air cushion it's a classic you can't go wrong with it so for me if you haven't had a Nike shoe cross trainer tennis shoe you're missing out on something special over the years they've gotten better and better with their products and it's kind of pricey yes I know I spent about well over $100 for a pair of tennis shoes but it's worth it
Jack S.
Indio, CA
I recently visited my local Nike store at the Cabazon outlets. They always have great inventory lot of items from shoes, clothes, to fitness gear. Great sales. My shopping experience was rather pleasant when I found the pair shoes I was looking for and head to the line one of the Nike employees approached me and ask if I would like to pay for my shoes with him. I was able to quickly pay for my shoes through Apple Pay without waiting in line which was the best part.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?