BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Shannon H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love Nike! They are very expensive so I tend to buy their products when they go on sale, but it's good quality. None of my work out clothes have ever lost their shape or color. Some of my athletic pants are 5+ years old and still look brand new. I love their sneakers. They typically give good support and last forever. The only thing you'll have to change out every now and then are the inserts like any other sneaker.
Bella C.
Okay I love Nike... I really do. But their prices are outrageous. I was looking online for a pair of soccer cleats and there was a blue and black pair for 280$! What's so good about then that they are 280$? I can go to dicks and find a pair on the clearance table for 30$ and they work just as good. Honestly they are trying to sell one pair of shorts for 30$? I really love the shoes but come on Nike lower the price.
Christina L.
Mendon
I love everything from Nike. I play volleyball so I frequently use Nike products daily and I love them. From shirts to spandex to socks to knee pads the list goes on. But above all I love their shoes for sports and for everyday wear. They look good with almost anything.
Mayra H.
Gainesville , GA
My family only gets Nike shoes this includes they're sandals. They are a bit on the expensive side but they're so comfortable not just for athletic use but every day use. They have a great selection of children's shoes too. Do recommend on getting Nike shoes if you want something that will last and is extremely comfortable.
Dominique G.
San Diego, CA
I am a huge fan of Nike! Growing up playing sports every team I've ever been on has been a Nike team. It just seems like they are made for sports and they know what you need. They have products for all types of sports from running to golf and in between. Their shoes fit true to size and are some of the most comfortable I've ever worn. Also there workout apparel is comfortable and cute. Just a great brand overall!
Jack S.
Indio, CA
I recently visited my local Nike store at the Cabazon outlets. They always have great inventory lot of items from shoes, clothes, to fitness gear. Great sales. My shopping experience was rather pleasant when I found the pair shoes I was looking for and head to the line one of the Nike employees approached me and ask if I would like to pay for my shoes with him. I was able to quickly pay for my shoes through Apple Pay without waiting in line which was the best part.
lyona k.
Smyrna, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
what can I say durable shows that last for years if you take care of them.depending on what you're looking for "affordable". they have been around for years and in almost every clothing store you can find a pair.  make for athleticism but bought by everyone!
Kamalich G.
Providence, RI
The photo I posted with this review is one of my latest online purchases with Nike . I buy allot of Nike gear for my family and myself ! They have great sales on the website from time to time ( specially holiday season ) depending on what your looking for prices range . I must say all my Nike sneakers are super comfortable !
Jacqueline K.
Nike is a fantastic store! I go there all the time. They have tons of nice shoes! They have sports bras, nice leggings, shirts, sweats and more! Yes it is a little expensive but it's worth it! My leggings are nice and thick and the shoes are also very good! And the guys sweats and soooo comfy!
sebnem q.
I will always love Nike. They have the best running shoes and the best athletic wear. I recently repurchased another pair of black roshes and I love them. I wore out my other ones and I couldn't live without them. I usually shop at the outlet locations because I do find better deals there but overall I would still spend the money at non outlet locations because of the quality and how long my stuff lasts.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?