BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Mandy R.
warrensburg
I adore everything nike. our family all have nikes mainly in our closest including our 10 month old daughter. with the exception of a few pairs of boots or converses nikes are my go to shoe. they are always comfortable i can always find a good sale for them i will always be a loyal nike customer.
Donte F.
Glenside, PA
Probably my top five place to shop.... the service is amazing the shoes and clothes are super comfortable and the time it takes to find what you are looking for or want is seamless. Always goto Nike you will never be disappointed
Marjorica D.
Mount Bethel, PA
I absolutely love wearing nike athletics. The fit is so classic and comfortable and versatile. I have a new pair on black and white running shoes that literally go with everything and allow for my feet to breath during intense cardio workout. I love these shoes and they go great with any outfit for a relaxed urban look.
Yennifer R.
I love Nike shoes and sport wear. I often buy my sports bras and work out legging from here. They're clothe is very comfortable to work out in and the shoes are like walking on air. I do think this brand is a little more expensive then other non brand working clothe. I'm fine with the price because of the great quality of what I'm buying.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I am a complete Nike advocate. They have every style that you need to run, train, weightlift, casual walking then some. They even have different types of running shoe. Super supported shoes, semi supported, and natural supported. They come in so many different colors and designs so you look good while your training hard. I love nike!
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
Nike is always on point with their marketing and how well they manufacture their products. My shoes I got at the Cincinnati Premium Outlet mall. I've never been a big tennis shoe kind of person because growing up I wanted to look as girly as possible and that didn't entail tennis shoes. Until our trip to Hawaii I needed some new gym shoes.  I have a pair of all black ones and they match everything. The outlet mall is the way to go when looking for Nikes.
Roger R.
Dallas, TX
The reason this brand is so good is because their products are done with high quality material. Anytime I need to buy active wear (including shoes) I always end up choosing this brand. The price is reasonable as the clothing, shoes, accessories will last a long time. The clothing for kids and women is priced well and its very nice too. Overall, it's a good brand to own and anyone at any age can buy and use.
Jordan L.
I purchased running shorts from Nike. I used them for swimming shorts because of the material and they had a liner inside. The were light and comfortable. The only problem is air gets trapped in them easily, but this is most likely because they are running shorts, not swim shorts. Wonderful quality! They were pretty cheap only because i got them from the clearance rack. I would totally shop at Nike again!
Amber D.
Columbia, TN
I LOVE the Nike Dri Fit shirts! I sweat a lot and these shirts keep me from being chaffed. It depends on the store you go to for the shopping experience. The quality of the shirts is awesome. They are a little pricey but worth the money you spend. I would definitely recommend to everyone.
Shells U.
Minneapolis, MN
Growing up, I've always thought that Nike was overpriced and a little elitist. Now I realized they were really just like any other brand. I never buy from the actual Nike stores, just from Amazon, but the one Nike gym shoes that I have are very comfortable and durable.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?