BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie Z.
This brand is super cute and fashionable, somethings are expensive but some are very affordable the pros about this brand is that it comes in different colors and styles I would definitely recommend shopping here although it is a bit pricey.
London H.
Jackson, MS
Nike is wonderful k love every collection of their shoes from Jordan's to Air maxes . They are comfortable and somewhat affordalbe and they have a wide selection of choixea for all sports. I would like to be sent more of their products for review. I would recommend this to anyone. P.s they are true to size as well expect their Nike Huarache I would recommend 2 sizes up.
Yuliia Y.
West Hills, CA
I customized Nike Roshe and I absolutely love them! So comfortable and light. You do not even notice that you are wearing shoes! I have been having them for over 6 months already, and they still look new. I would definitely recommend trying them out. There are so many styles available that everyone can find something to their taste.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Who doesn't love Nike its fantastic everything i have no complaints and i think if you haven't tried Nike then what are you waiting for amazing brand! fantastic quality clothing, shoes, ect. i wish i could afford more Nike cause i would really be in heaven!
Peyton W.
Hermon, ME
I have owned many pairs of shoes from Nike, for many different uses. I have running shoes, that allow my joints to feel comfort. I have 2 pairs of training shoes for the gym that work perfectly. I have every day sneakers and these always meet my expectations. They fit my feet well, and I wouldn't purchase any other brand of sneaker.
Jenny D.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Nike is my go-to for athletic wear and shoes. They're so comfortable and easy to slip on. Their clothing is so comfortable and although it is a bit pricy, I found that it's worth it because the clothes don't fray or fade with proper care.
Monica H.
Columbus, MS
I love my Nike's! I own several pair as do my family. Their shoes and clothing line is simply amazing. If you like to have cool workout gear, you must shop Nike. Every year I buy myself new shoes and about twice a year I buy my kids new shoes from Nike.
Emilee S.
I have several pairs of Nike Free tennis shoes. They provide excellent support and are great for running. They are extremely comfortable and are an everyday wear for me. I have no complaints at all. I plan on buying another pair when I am ready to upgrade.
Debra v.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Got mine and my husbands shoes from there. They work great. They last a long time too. They are a bit expensive. It's fun cause a ton of my friends have the same size in different colors. It was a good experience shopping. I will probably get nikes again.
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie , NY
I love Nike. They have always made quality items in my opinion. From shoes to clothes, it doesn't matter. I still have sneakers in great condition from 6 years ago! When I want something to last, I know if I buy from Nike it will be worth the money spent.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?