BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Vivian H.
Bremerton, WA
I have always been a fan of Nike. From casual footwear to running/training shoes, I am a fan of all of their products. I just recently purchased a pair of Stefan Janoski slip-ons last week, and I am totally happy with them! I am so glad that I have smaller feet because the Nike shoes that I purchase always cost less for my shoe size which is a huge plus!! The shoes and clothing that they have are very fashionable whether you're just out with friends or going out for a run.
Ruth R.
Vista, CA
They're on the cutting edge of fashion and have amazing designs that follow the latest trends--better yet, they make them. They have celebrity endorsements, but I can only give them a 4/5 because some of their products (shoes) are made cheap. Had a pair of running shoes that I never once ran in --minimalist running shoes--- and they tore by simply walking around!
Shaylyn C.
Swansboro, NC
I have a hoodie from Nike that is just AMAZING! The hood is different, it's like the whole neck of the hoodie but I love that because it really covers my long hair when I need it to. The material is so soft and comfortable it's like a blanket on me. Their shoes are amazing. I have one pair that's been run into the ground. They last forever it seems and are just such great quality. Worth the price for sure!
Nina G.
Los Teques, Miranda
If we talk tennis definitely this is one of my favorite brands its softness durability do not mistreat my feet although now the prices of my budget is not an excuse to buy them because they are shoes that last for years. With reference to sportswear one of the best I do not deny it but if it is not necessary I do not buy it since they are expensive.
sally k.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
a great brand of sporting shoes that have been around for many years and are made by a reputable sports company that has the support of many great athletes. not only does nike make shoes they also have clothing range which washes and wears well. the shoes can be a little expensive but i find they wear really well and  lasted well even when children playing footy and cricket. they make larger men sizing and have a solid sole, logo easily identified.
Julia H.
Sandy Springs, GA
Nike is the "cool" shoe and it always will be. However, I'd rather use Nike as a fashion statement, or running out to the store, versus a running shoe. I do not recommend it for flat footed individuals if planning to purchase exercise shoes.

Now - I do use Nike apparel like hats, dry-fit tops, etc., but not bottoms - they don't flatter the curves.

I was a student-athlete at UGA, so my entire closet is Nike sweaters, jackets, pullovers and that - well that will always be incredible.
taiane a.
Los Angeles , CA
My best shoes is from NIKE obviously!
Actually all the sport things that I get from Nike is perfect! I have a pants to run that I have to figure out and buy other the same like that! I just can run 10k or more with it!
I just want use everyday the same pants! That's insane! I need use other I know I try it but I can't run comfortable with others. This pants is my favorite
Thank you Nike for make me feel ready to do my entire workout and feel like I RUN,I WON this day!
Isabel E.
Farmington, CT
I wear Nike a lot especially for sports. I have tried buying from other brands for soccer cleats and my performancee wasn't as good. Sometimes Nike can be a little expensive which is the only downside but there are many store the have many of their products on sale for cheaper prices. I have found Nike to be a lot more comfortable than other athletic brands that I have tried. When it comes to wearing athletic wear I definitely recommend that you buy from Nike!
Haleigh T.
Every pair of running shoes I have owned in the past many years have been nikes and I have loved every pair so far. Even back when the Nike shocks were a thing. I will continue to get Nike shoes because they have a variety of colors and options and different style shoes to fit the person's interests. Whether it is running for speed or distance etc. worth it!
Nadia G.
Dallas, TX
I love everything Nike! Honestly I could spend all day in the Nike store or in the Nike section of a store haha I love the quality of their clothes, they can be a little too expensive so I always try and see what's on sale even tho even if it's on sale it doesn't give you much of a great discount, oh well
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?