BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Emma D.
Great quality brand that can be inexpensive. They have everything you need from exercise from lounge-wear. All of their clothing is made out of nice-feeling material!
Ashlee H.
Valdosta, GA
I love Nike . I buy their hats, shoes, leggings , tops , headbands, and more. I've never been disappointed in a product yet . The price may be a little high but the items last for a long amount of time. I have so many pairs of shoes it's crazy. With that said I have shoes from 5+ years and they still look like new. NIKE AIR HUARACHE RUN KHAKI 9.5
Alexus G.
Columbus, OH
Im a college student and I like to save money, so I never really invested in a decent pair of running shoes. I figured they were all hype. But I saw one of my friends wearing this shoe and I just fell in love with the aesthetics of it all. I then read reviews online and everyone else seemed to confirm that it was comfortable and lightweight. So I bought one a few weeks ago and I've been wearing it nearly every day! I know people say its more of a casual shoe but I even wore it on a hike and it stood up just fine. I was initially concerned that it might not be as durable because its so lightweight. But I was wrong. I even accidentally scraped the side of the shoe against a few large boulders and there was nothing. I also work in a health clinic and they've kept my feet comfy all day. I honestly think I need to get a few more in different colors!"
Jessica L.
My husband loves their shoes! It's the only thing he will wear. Super comfortable, cute, and lots of different options. I wish the prices were a bit more affordable though!
Shannon C.
Kennesaw, GA
I LOVE NIKE! They have shoes for all kinds of shoes for all
different people, are you a runner? Tennis player? Football player? Soccer? Kids?
They have them for everyone. Like lots of colors, no colors, whatever you want
they have. You can design your own shoes on your their website if you want.  They last a while too, and seem to stay in
style year over year. They are a little bit pricy I would suggest going to the
outlets to buy a pair as they are cheaper if you go to the outlets. They are
all over and I am sure you can find one close to your house.  I will say it is hard to buy a pair online as
I would suggest trying them on. Not all of them seem to follow the same size
chart. I own 4 four different pairs of Nike shoes and they rage between 2
different sizes.
proh R.
Tustin, CA
By far one of my favorite stores to shop at. Other than all their good clothes and shoes, their customer service is great! I have had issues with shoes since trying them on in store and then trying to either run or play sports in them is different. I bought my items back to the store and explained the issue, and although they could not give me a refund, they were nice enough to let me get something that was more comfortable. They were tried on but were not dirty, so they were willing to work with me. I have also had interactions with their online support team via chat system, it was a great experience and allowed me to do other things instead of being on hold for hours. Overall, great quality and great people!
Sebastien S.
Newark, NJ
Nike is the #1 leading sports brand in the US right now so of course they are amazing. Great quality products with an excellent return/exchange policy if you're not satisfied with your purchase(s). They have a huge selection of items for every athlete/fitness enthusiast and keep an eye out because they usually have some good sales too. I recommend checking out their flag ship stores whenever you are and don't forget to stop by their outlets too because you'll be surprised at what you'll find. Some crazy steals are floating around there.
Macie D.
Grand Isle, ME
I could talk about ANY Nike price for hours and hours. First off, I have always bought Nike free shoes for about 5 years now. They have helped my flat feet tremendously throughout the years and I can't thank Nike enough! Any type of shoes they make are so comfortable I would seriously wear them to bed if I had to! Next off is their sports bras. Now THAT is something to talk about. There is such a a difference between a Nike sports bra and a regular sports bra. This type of sports bra is compact and it makes ou feel like you aren't wearing one at all. They even have ones that support. I could say so much more about this brand, but in short words, this is BY FAR one of the best brands you could buy any athletic gear from, and I surely will continue to buy from them.
Rania H.
New Carrolltn, MD
My go to.

It because I live by an outlet store, though.

I love their running shoes- they really hold up on all sorts of pavements, but be careful to watch for certain colored track fields because the color can stain a white sole.

I use the shoe feature on the nike app to track the mileage i put on each pair of shoes i have. My black nike fury's lasted me about 250 miles, but I'll admit i ran the soles into the ground. Lol!

The training shoes do feel awkward to walk in, but gives you a lot of spring on burpees and hops.

I've also noticed less joint pain in my knees and ankles. Could be I've gotten stronger, or could be better shock absorption in the more recent running shoe releases (2015 and up)
Leslie R.
Ok so usually I don't buy Nike's, why I don't know. But I bought some a month ago and omg they are so comfy and comfortable to walk in. The price is so worth it.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back