BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Maria B.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Overpriced but good quality. I love my sneakers that I got secondhand, they have great support and all that. So definitely will recommend but save your money. Lol.
C A.
Can’t go wrong with a solid Nike athletic shoe. Great support and comfort. I have knee problems and have found a simple switch up in shoes always helps and Nike has always been the go to.
DBC M.
This is my favorite sport store. They have everything for all the family. Tennis, exercise clothes, jacket for winter or to run outside. Always i'll there for my tennis.
Sylvia D.
Manhattan , KS
I always shop Nike for shoes and shorts. Their athletic shorts are some of my favorite ever. Their shoes are also super durable and affordable. Great quality shoes and clothes
Autumn R.
Rome
Nike products are great!!! They’re there only products that are long lasting compared to others. By far my favorite purchase of all time! Very affordable, can be costly but you’re paying your moneys worth.
Cheyenne G.
Orem, UT
I recently bought these shoes. I didn't love the look when I tried them on, but they definitely caught my eye for some reason. And that's the reason I decided to try them on. These shoes are one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes that I own. I couldn't take my feet out of these! It felt as if I had a nice and snug compression stocking on my foot. (I secretly love that feeling.) anyways, I wear these to work, I've work them to the gym and outside just walking trails. I absolutely love these comfortable shoes. One plus I've noticed is that they come up and wrap snug around your ankle, therefore, no rocks or anything can get inside of the shoe. Especially while walking outdoors, this has been my favorite thing about the shoe!
Robby H.
Olathe
Nike is a great brand know for athletic wear. They are more expensive than other clothes like them. However quality clothing comes at a price and the quality of Nike appeal is outstanding. Would recommend!
Kaela J.
Raymond
I love the style of Nike, but I hate their prices. The shoes and apparel that Nike manufactures are very stylish and pleasing to the eye. However, the way they are made is often very cheap. The shoes stain quickly, and they are not durable. I have had multiple pairs of shoes ripped/piece fell off, and I am very careful about the way I wear my shoes. They do not last long. The clothing is cheaply made. It often discolors quickly, and it is extremely expensive. I shop at Nike only when I need something, and it is often on the clearance rack when I do. The Nike employees are usually very nice and helpful, and the stores are easy to navigate. The prices of Nike are ridiculous, and that is why I cannot give Nike five stars. I would like to give 3.5 stars, but since that is not available, I will give 4 stars. Although Nike isn't the best brand, I still continue to shop there for the styles
Haley D.
Mobile, AL
I like Nike a lot like the next person but i hate how expensive they are. Nike is not as good as they used to be in my opinion they’re shoes are no longer comfortable or long lasting for support.
Irene Y.
Vestal
I’m a Nike girl. I only buy Nike and only wear Nike when working out. I don’t how my love for Nike became like this but I’m not even complaining. It may be how the brand is so simple (the check!! LOVE THE CHECK ❤️❤️ or the swoosh). I feel victorious when I wear Nike (I mean the goddess of victory is Nike haha).

Alright, real talk, I wear Nike because I think it’s super simple and comfortable. I think the shoes are great for running and training (there is a difference in which ones to wear for both). I think Nike spends a lot of time making the shoes look good. I honestly do because there are so many I want to buy. I used to be a footwear associate and I’m not going to lie and tell you I didn’t push everyone towards Nike. I think Nike may have less cushioning or support than other brands, but it really depends on which style you’re looking for. Nike runs smaller than other shoes so get a size up if you have to. If you need arch support, add insoles if you need to.

Nike’s apparel is also very compatible with other things you wear. I feel like I could wear the apparel and I don’t have to be going to the gym or going for a run.

I’m biased because I started with Nike when I first started running track and field. I still wear Nike because I just stuck with what I had and what I knew I loved. Give Nike a try. I highly recommend (as you can tell 😅😅).
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back