BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Nike is one of the big guns in the matrix. the symbol is a sign of the occult and has a powerful impact on the collective psyche. Nike is the goddess of victory. if the Nike swoosh is on your clothing, shoes, etc, you are signifying your allegiance with big corporations. this company brainwashes millions of people to fork out two days pay for a pair of sneakers. I don't think the quality justifies the price. you're paying for a perceived status symbol.
Antonio R.
Miami, Florida
Siempre cuando pienso en comprar un par de zapatos lo primero que se viene a la mente son todos los ejemplares de la marca nike, es la única marca que te hace ver deportivo y elegante a la vez, lo digo porque puedo combinarlas con mi ropa de gimnasio o fácilmente con una camisa , son 100% cómodos para correr, trotar y hasta para bailar en una fiesta, se puede que son zapatos todo terreno y cada vez que compro un par se que me duraran mucho tiempo.
Natalie A.
Nike has been one of my favorite workout aperal lines to wear. The sizing has been consistant and I love the way their fabrics feel on my skin and wick the moisture away from my body. My nike workout wear is made well and I have been able to continue using different pieces though the years. I have run 2 half marathons and am training for my third, and have found Nike shoes are the best fit for my narrow foot when it comes to running shoes.
Orion C.
My husband and I are HUGE Nike fans! We use to run for NikeTown, we wear Nike apparel regularly, and we trust the brand! We visit Nike Outlet stores at least 2 times a month if not more and we rarely ever leave empty handed. There is ALWAYS something to buy when we go in there whether we planned on getting something or not. My kids love Nike as well and they are only 4 and 8 but they already know brands they love and they recognized the Nike swoosh very early in their lives. We are a NIKE brand loyal family! Oh and we are Nike Club members!
Tatiana M.
Love Nike! You can always find something you like. And if I'm not mistaken you can actually create your own shoe. I know you could a few years ago because I made my own shoe lol. You can pick out what kind of style you want and the colors and you can personalize them as well. And the shoes they already have are always awesome. Can be a little pricey sometimes but they tend to have good sales fairly often
I've been wearing Nike since a I was a child it's always been my trusted go to brand. The quality and style of their products are like no other. The prices are little high but their products are sure to last you years to come. I Myself own their shoes, socks, bags, hoodies, shorts, sweat pants, cleats, lacrosse stick, headbands and leggings. I have never been once disappointed by Nike and will continue to buy from them.
Lil T.
hesperia
Omg! I love love love Nike! Almost everything I own is Nike. There clothing is so comfortable, and there shoes are so cutee! I recommend this brand to everyone and anyone. Although it is a little expensive, it is also great quality.
Lauren P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the Nike Downshifters that I recently got-- I am an avid runner, and these are great for running short distances and encouraging myself to get back in shape. They're affordable, supportive, but a little narrow. I would definitely recommend them to people looking for good shoes on a budget but not if you have very specific health and joint issues to be on the look out for OR if you have wider feet.
Samantha M.
Starkville, MS
If you love to work out like I do then you will love Nike. I've bought the same pair of running shoes three times, Nike free run 5.0, because they work so well with my foot shape and keep my knees from hurting. I have a pair to walk to classes a pair that I wear in the gym and a pair I wear while running. Not only do they have all types of shoes for everyone they also have amazing work out gear. Nike shorts, leggings, sports bras, shirts just everything you can imagine and that are al so breathable which is perfect to work out in!
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I always feel like Nike is the way to go whether running or casual, went and picked up a few pairs of shoes and LOVE THEM! if you can get to an outlet store thats deff the way to go they always have amazing deals and discounts so you really do make out vs going to your local malls. Usually the outlet cycles their selections out so you can find anywhere from 20-40% off at any given time! Thank you Nike for a great product at reasonable prices!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?