BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Shadai S.
Clifton Park, NY
Nike is hands down the best athletic company! Hey have the most comfortable gear and sneakers and even make cute baby athletic clothes! I cringe at the thought of wearing any other sneaker brand! My dad always made sure I knew Nike was the brand to have!
London H.
Jackson, MS
Nike is wonderful k love every collection of their shoes from Jordan's to Air maxes . They are comfortable and somewhat affordalbe and they have a wide selection of choixea for all sports. I would like to be sent more of their products for review. I would recommend this to anyone. P.s they are true to size as well expect their Nike Huarache I would recommend 2 sizes up.
Brigid A.
Frederick, MD
Love Nike. Their running tights are awesome and always stay on place, even when weightlifting. They also don't go see through. They have the best sports bras too. Would like to see more colorful tight patterns though and more options for reflective gear.
Lynette M.
My husband and I practice Brazilian Jiu-jitsu, and whenever we are looking for new gear to wear with our gis, I turn to Nike. I know that my gear will last and move with me through practice, and will also be comfortable enough just to wear while working around the house. Nike is the best!
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
Nike is one of my all-time favorite workout brands! They produce high-quality, durable, and fashionable active wear for a REASONABLE price!! I have workout pants that are over 5 years old and still look brand new. What more could you ask for!?
Beverly G.
Phoenix, AZ
I loves Nike! A great brand, can be a bit pricey but it's well worth I it! I love the Nike pro leggings the most, they are super comfy and Great for a run, also the sweaters are fantastic too! Cute styles and colors so great fashion tips! :)
Yuliia Y.
West Hills, CA
I customized Nike Roshe and I absolutely love them! So comfortable and light. You do not even notice that you are wearing shoes! I have been having them for over 6 months already, and they still look new. I would definitely recommend trying them out. There are so many styles available that everyone can find something to their taste.
Megan M.
Lynchburg, VA
Nike is my all-time favorite athletic wear brand! Always stylish, long durability, and provides excellent athletic performance. A little pricey, but always worth the price. I buy Nike products quite often and will continue to do so forever!
Alexis W.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
I love my Nike flex Tr5! I got them last year for Christmas and I'm still wearing them! They are really good quality and haven't even began to fall apart. I just wish Nike wasn't so expensive but I guess you get what you pay for and these are great shoes!
Peyton W.
Hermon, ME
I have owned many pairs of shoes from Nike, for many different uses. I have running shoes, that allow my joints to feel comfort. I have 2 pairs of training shoes for the gym that work perfectly. I have every day sneakers and these always meet my expectations. They fit my feet well, and I wouldn't purchase any other brand of sneaker.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?