BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Shakeyah B.
Fairview, TN
My family only wears Nike shoes. The colors and styles are pretty much amazing and the process are reasonable if we can find a good deal. The fit and durability make it easy to spend the money on knowing that you are getting a really well made pair of shoes.
Mia H.
Cleveland, MS
Forces!!!!! Everybody know about the all white airforce 1’s ! I recommend them ! They go with every outfit ! You can’t go wrong with a pair of forces !!! If you don’t like the white low top you cans get the high top or the black low top and/or high top !!!!
Kenya M.
Nike is such a good brand. Its probably one of the highest brands. Its not pricey it has pretty good prices for their products. My shoes always last for a very long time. I love nike. I love their sweaters, shirts, sweats, and especially their shoes. They have beautiful shoes.
Courtney T.
Burnsville, NC
Nike is where I buy all of my sportswear, and my tennis shoes. They have everything you could ever need if you are going running, playing sports, or doing yoga. There is stuff is not that expensive compared to other retail brands. It is also always super comfy also! They are super reliable, and I have never had anything break or fade that I have bought from there.
Beatriz C.
my husband loves this brand. every pair he has bought he loves. they are so soft and comfortable. he can spend hours shopping and love every second of it. he usually buys basketball shoes from here. definitely recommend this place. aways full of awesome finds!!!
Mari B.
Grand Rapids , MI
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I overall usually love Nike. Their products are very nice quality and look cute too. It can get pricey fast so you have to be careful but overall the stuff is really nice for the price. I always buy my running shoes here as well as spandex (they're amazing).
Abriana C.
Nike is an amazing brand. I have a pair of Roshe Runs and they are the most comfortable pair of shoes I have had. They are comfortable and easy to keep clean, I also get many compliments on them. Overall an easy process to buy and an excellent pair of shoes.
Neith J.
Nike's Dri-Fit simple black and white socks are a literal life saver for this gal with latex allergies! They are the only mainstream socks that leave me allergy free... The only downside is that my teens discovered them as well and after always trying to steal them from the dryer!
Kathleen C.
Canoga Park, CA
I have Plantar fasciitis and I need arch support. I wear mikes for that comfort and support. I also play Lacrosse and that's my go to shoe brand for cleats and running shoes. The Roshe Runs are what I wear when I, trying to make a fashion statement. Mikes are good for any occasions period.
Daph D.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Best shoes and best shirts. Really recommended this brand for those who want good sneakers. My best friend gave me a pair of huraches and they are absolutey comfortable. Give it a try you won't regret it
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?