BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Claudia M.
This company has great shoes but can be bit pricey with their items which steers me away from purchasing a product from them unless I score a really good deal or coupons.
Jade M.
Untied states
Nike is one of the most popular brands right now. It has stylish comfortable clothing but my only issue with them is youre definitely paying for the name it is expensive.
Gabriela C.
Great clothes with high quality. If you are looking for good work out clothes there is nowhere to go but Nike. I buy most of my fitness clothes there and never regret it.
Laci B.
My husband gets all of his workout gear from Nike. He loves their basketball shorts and that's the only brand he will wear. They are expensive and that's my only complaint.
Clare C.
I love Nike, I LOVE Nike, they have the best styles around and I am never disappointed in anything I buy because it is always great quality and super cute and practicable , I highly recommend if you haven’t tried it out already!
Vale V.
Miami
DEFINITELY BEST SHOES EVER! I got Nike shoes for like 5 years using them everyday and when I wash them they look like new! If you buy Nike shoes they will last FOREVER!!!
Charie Mae O.
Oceanside, CA
I love wearing Nike. Whether it’s shoes or apparel. I own a couple of running shoes and just casual everyday shoes from here and my work shoes are nike, super comfortable
Amelia S.
One of the best companies I shop from, I am constantly buying new shoes and new clothes from Nike. The prices aren’t bad at all and when they have sales they’re amazing!!
Influenster B.
This brand is very professional and makes some of the best quality apparel ever. The things I have bought from here I have not been disappointed with. Sure it is pricey, but for the quality, it’s worth it.
ang C.
I love Nike ! They have such nice clothes , it’s a bit pricey but all worth it. Great designs on shirts and hoodies , as well as tights and all. I recommend shopping at Nike.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back