BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Shea O.
Every Nike shoe I own is extremely comfortable. I love them and wear them all of the time. Even my Jordans were cheap and comfortable. I will forever buy shoes from them.
Louse J.
Nike is the absolute best i do most of my school shopping there. from shoes to bags to jackets. they are not too expensive. you can find alot of good, asting stuff there.
Jade M.
Untied states
Nike is one of the most popular brands right now. It has stylish comfortable clothing but my only issue with them is youre definitely paying for the name it is expensive.
Claudia M.
This company has great shoes but can be bit pricey with their items which steers me away from purchasing a product from them unless I score a really good deal or coupons.
Gabriela C.
Great clothes with high quality. If you are looking for good work out clothes there is nowhere to go but Nike. I buy most of my fitness clothes there and never regret it.
Amelia S.
One of the best companies I shop from, I am constantly buying new shoes and new clothes from Nike. The prices aren’t bad at all and when they have sales they’re amazing!!
Kayla P.
Eden, NC
Being in the fitness lifestyle, I just love everything Nike! The leggings are so comfortable and some shirts are loose fitting making workouts comfortable to work out in.
Charie Mae O.
Oceanside, CA
I love wearing Nike. Whether it’s shoes or apparel. I own a couple of running shoes and just casual everyday shoes from here and my work shoes are nike, super comfortable
Laci B.
My husband gets all of his workout gear from Nike. He loves their basketball shorts and that's the only brand he will wear. They are expensive and that's my only complaint.
Clare C.
I love Nike, I LOVE Nike, they have the best styles around and I am never disappointed in anything I buy because it is always great quality and super cute and practicable , I highly recommend if you haven’t tried it out already!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back