BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Tahani Sofia A.
Port Orange, FL
I often shop at Nike when I visit the Outlets. Prices are average. I like their choices of workout clothes and shoes. You're gonna have to be smart in getting a good deal at Nike though as the prices during sale times don't differ much compared to their original prices.
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
When i shop at nike i usually only buy their shoes. They have many different options to choose from, including the design, width, and also if you go online they have some shows that you can design the way you want and can put your name on them and stuff which i think is pretty cool
Brooke W.
Little Rock, AR
Cute shoes, but terrible for your feet. If you are going for looks, Nike is the place to go! But if you are looking for more workout type shoes that actually give your feet the support it needs do not buy Nikes. They wear out way too fast and do not have much support.
Ashley A.
Creve Coeur, IL
Love shopping at Nike, their products have everything in looking for style, comfort and support. I use to work at a sporting goods store and sold shoes, I learned so much about their products. Their shoes do run a little smaller which I told customers about a half size difference. The clothes run on the smaller side as well so if you are in between sizes go up to the next size.
Shikinley R.
Nike is one of the best companies out, I love them because of the quality and because of their warranty. Nike truly stands by their products! If it tears or doesn't hold up to expectation they will go above and beyond with customer service. They have products for all people, it ranges from affordable to expensive. My favorite product are my Nike running tights, the pockets are life!!!
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
Nike is a pretty good company. I play sports regularly and their stuff always holds up. It's a really good quality as well, but it's just really expensive for the most part. I definitely recommend Nike if you're looking for top notch sports wear, and cost isn't a concern.
Kristina W.
Weaver
Nike makes some of the most comfortable athletic wear I've ever seen.  Their athletic shorts are really comfortable, although they run a little big (so be sure to size down).  They are amazing though, you can hardly tell you're wearing short's because they're so lightweight.  Also love their sports bras.  They are sore made for high impact, but are still comfortable enough to run in.
Robbie W.
Northbrook, IL
The Nike clothes I use is mostly for tennis. I also have Nike gym shoes. One thing I am continually disappointed year after year is the price. It is always expensive and whenever they are on sale, it is at most 25%. I would recommend Nike, but the price is way too much.
Misty A.
Nike has to be the most well known and loved athletic brand there is. There are tons of styles and colors to fit your taste guaranteed! The thing I love the most about Nike is that I know that I am spending money on a brand that will no doubt stand up to time. Nike shoes are the only brand I buy as I know that they will last a very long time without losing comfort and appearance.
Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA
Nike use to be my favorite brand of shoe to wear. They are really good quality and fashionable. However as I got older my feet began to burn and Nike seemed to be part of the issue. So I switched to New balance. If you don't have sensative feet I would totally recommend them.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?