BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Valerie M.
Harlingen, TX
So far I've never had a problem with any of Nike's products from their shoes to their sports bras and beyond I love them all. Their products are all made from quality materials. I swear I have some Nike's that have lasted me FOREVER (4years) and still look like they are in good condition. I use them for running, hiking, etc., and I'm impressed with how much they've been able to withstand.
aliyah w.
Detroit, MI
The shoes were so comfortable and totally worth the £62 I paid for them! I loved my experience with Nike and I will shop at their site again

I ordered khaki huaraches from the site and I got them 2 days later which is really quick considering I only booked a standard delivery!

I honestly do not know why Nike has so many bad reviews - My experience with them was excellent!
Isa S.
I bought Nike Roche sneakers about three months ago and couldn't be happier with my purchase! There sneakers are incredible. Not only are they extremely fashionable but they are comfortable and functional as well. These sneakers are so versatile because they can be used for working out or for day to day fashion. I get so many complements when I wear them and they are worth the splurge.
Allie D.
Tyrone, GA
I give Nike four stars because I am truly an Adidas girl and prefer it over Nike. I do like Nikes wide selection of shoes and colors, but i feel like everything Nike is incredibly over priced. I also prefer not to run in Nike shoes because I don't feel like they're very supportive. But I do like their wide range of clothes and shoes and sports bras, again I just think they're overpriced.
Hanna V.
Ashtabula
I love nike for their clothes, not their shoes. I love their basketball shorts as they are comfy and long lasting. A pair of nike shorts lasts years where other brands tend to wear out quickly. Their shoes don't work for me in the aspect of comfort. I often love the appeal of their design, but after working a day on concrete floors and being left with aching feet, the look isn't worth it.
Licha S.
Davie, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My favorite for shoes and workout clothes. My favorite workout pants are Nike sculpt they're high waisted and have compression qualities to help you to look and feel your best when you are working out at the gym. Their clothing is a little pricy but worth the money for the quality.
Madison W.
Elk Run Hgts, IA
I love Nike! Especially their sweatshirts and dri-fit tees. I also own some tennis shoes, but I have a lot of foot problems so they aren't the comfiest to wear. All of my Nike wear lasts a lot of time and doesn't wear and tear easily. It is a little on the pricier end, but I would recommend shopping here because the quality is worth it.
Joanna C.
Turlock, CA
Nike is my favorite brand of sneakers to buy. Whether the sneakers are for everyday wear or working out they are great. They have different styles and colors. I love their work out shoes especially because they're stylish enough to wear out and to exercise but they are also comfortable.
Snezhana D.
Atlanta , GA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
A lot of my workout clothes are from nike; the quality of the clothes is amazing- it is breathable and soft and so comfy for working out; i tend to go to the outlet for better prices. This brand never disappoints whether it be clothes or sneakers (which i only own nike). :)
Christine L.
Aurora, CO
I won't wear any other shoes for working out.  I do plyometrics 3-4 times a week and other shoes just do not give me the support I need.  There are tons of colors to choose from, types, shapes sizes!  It's blowing my mind!  But really, Nikes give me arch support which is super appreciated and necessary doing the workouts I do.  I also play soccer and will not wear cleats other than Nike.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?