4.78 / 5 based on 52,312 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,717 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Very happy with Nike. I can't not think of a time in my life I have been unhappy or anyone I know has been h happy with Nike 💖💖💁🏼
I love their products. They are always great quality and I don't have to worru about being uncomfortable in the clothes or shoes.
I received a pair a couple months ago and they still look and feel new. Really comfortable to run in and do any type of exercise.
Some shoe stylus wear fast but they have an amazing Warranty program that is totally worth the extra money out out for the shoes!
The only brand of tennis shoes that I prefer to buy. Comfy and cute. Well worth the money to have a good pair of shoes that last.
My go-to shoe is a Nike. I love how comfortable they are, and how every Nike shoe I have I can wear to school, or go running in.
I love the brand! although I have never owned a pair of these, I do remember trying some of these on in the store! so comfortable
I love my metcon IIIs. They're so comfortable and I love the black and gold color combo. I get compliments on them all the time.
I have Kashis and Flyknits and they are super comfortable and fashionable! Great for running but also look good with any outfit!
I loved my pair but I brought them too small and ended up with an ingrown toe tail, but these are a great shoe in the right size.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos