4.79 / 5 based on 49,199 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,678 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
The quality of everything I’ve purchased is amazing! I have a had the same pair of Nike tennis shoes for almost 3 years and they still look amazing and haven’t fallen apart.
Good products but overpriced. Their sizing never seems super consistent. I have a pair of women’s size S Nike tempos that are tighter than a girls size M Nike tempos. Despite that, I shop there all the time.
I love it. Although they can be expensive at times. I have so many clothing, shoes, and accessories from here. Everyone is always so nice. They are kind of expensive but it is so worth it. I would definitely recommend shopping there
Somewhat pricey but great quality products and lots of different options for shoes and clothing. Great workout equipment here will purchase from this company many more times
I love Nike. My favorite are the fly knit tennis shoes. They are perfect for working out in or just going to the store in. They fit me great and i want a pair in every color
Always expensive. Sometimes crappy quality. Honestly Nike is losing my business because the prices are so high and their quality is going down. Gym shoes barely last anymore
Nike is my favorite athletic wear and gym wear! It’s all really affordable and looks very nice and casual! Shoes and clothing! My favorite are Nike spandex with Nike rosche!
I do a lot of yoga, so Nike is the perfect fit whenever it comes to stretching and exercising for my daily routine! If you don’t own Nike, I recommend you buy it and try it!
I love Nike products but they tend to be a little too expensive. I usually end up shopping the clearance racks. But their clothes are great quality and great to work out in.
Sporty baby , this it’s everything for you to feel in a good mood and in a good looking not matter if it’s for a gym or for just hanging out . Super duper comfy. Recommended
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos