BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Sabrina M.
Ontario, CA
Nike brand is such a good brand I have a lot of Nike workout clothes and three pairs of Nike shoes and everything has lasted me such a long time Nike has such a variety of sizes and styles it can get pricey but it honestly just depends on if you want to spend that much on a really good product
Tomara M.
Concord, NC
Nike is an incredible company. I've purchased shoes, athletic wear, and general attire from their line and never been dissatisfied with the quality of the products. The fabric isn't weak and stays reinforced for a long period of time. I don't have to worry about going to buy the same pair of compression shorts after a couple weeks because I know mine will be on great condition for a long time! Love Nike brand!
Victoria D.
Elizaville, NY
Nike products are amazing! Their clothing is very comfortable, and cute! Although it is expensive, the quality is amazing! The only issue with Nike, is that their shoes tend to be narrow. Coming from someone with flat feet, I would recommend ordering half a size bigger, or trying them on in store. Other than that, Nike is great!
Alejandra J.
Kansas city kansas
I love Nike if its not the shoes then its the clothes. I have always bought Nike shoes they are the most adorable shoes ever. They even have so many different colors and styles. I can'y wait to purchase more things from this company. The Nike stores are amazing around me sometimes I feel like I'm in heven.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I am a complete Nike advocate. They have every style that you need to run, train, weightlift, casual walking then some. They even have different types of running shoe. Super supported shoes, semi supported, and natural supported. They come in so many different colors and designs so you look good while your training hard. I love nike!
Maria G.
Nike shoes are our go to when we buy our kids shoes. Our 3 kids are 1.5 years apart from each other and we like to use hand me downs so spending $40 on shoes isn’t crazy when 3 kids will use them. I have washed their sneakers and they always look like new when the next kiddo starts wearing them. Their brand is always comfortable and will last a long time despite all the wear and tear a toddler causes on them.
Roger R.
Dallas, Tx
The reason this brand is so good is because their products are done with high quality material. Anytime I need to buy active wear (including shoes) I always end up choosing this brand. The price is reasonable as the clothing, shoes, accessories will last a long time. The clothing for kids and women is priced well and its very nice too. Overall, it's a good brand to own and anyone at any age can buy and use.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Nike is a well known brand and I think most athletes are loyal to this brand. In the past 5 or 10 years their shoe styles have really grown as a whole and gained a lot of attention on the internet. I love the free runner style of shoes. Some other things I love from nike are their running shorts, jackets and workout clothes. All their gear is super stylish and also has been proven to help with your workout compressions.
Yennifer R.
I love Nike shoes and sport wear. I often buy my sports bras and work out legging from here. They're clothe is very comfortable to work out in and the shoes are like walking on air. I do think this brand is a little more expensive then other non brand working clothe. I'm fine with the price because of the great quality of what I'm buying.
Mandy R.
warrensburg
I adore everything nike. our family all have nikes mainly in our closest including our 10 month old daughter. with the exception of a few pairs of boots or converses nikes are my go to shoe. they are always comfortable i can always find a good sale for them i will always be a loyal nike customer.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?