BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
I love the shoes and yoga pants and shorts and shirts and well basically everything honestly. I just wish that everything wasn’t so expensive. Everything is so comfortable, and the colors never fade no matter how much I wash them.
Josie J.
Pensacola, FL
I bought some Nike roshes from the website, and they are so comfortable! Wearing them makes me excited to go exercise. True to size and very stylish. They are my favorite shoes!
Esmeralda A.
Bristol, CT
Nike has been around for a looooong time. They are on the top for good reasons. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and it when I get flareups on my feet I usually reach for my Uggs since they are wide and comfy or my Nike Air Max sneakers. They are wide, stretchy aaand super comfy amd cute and and I can go all day. I did my research and was willing to invest in the best so I did. I get compliments everytime I wear them. My feet dont hurt you dont feel the ground like you do with other sneakers the arch support is there. And when my feet are extra swollen they still fit comfortably. Noke needs to team up with a medical group or something. I hope this review helps people with autoimmune diseases.
Beatriz M.
Ontario
Nike shoes are very comfortable to wear either for going out such as for work,school,for a sport, and many other reason plus they have different designs and color to choose from
Kassandra S.
Irving , TX
Great brand but I'm sure most of you know this. From their shoes to their clothes theyre always on point. I've had pairs of shoes that have lasted me years so it's good quality!
Brittany D.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Nike shoes are my favorite casual and workout shoe. Very comfortable and you can usually find good deals. Clothing can be a bit over priced but usually comfortable and fit well.
Brittany W.
Kiln, MS
Love Nike! All my family wears. My toddler is starting soccer this month and Nike had everything in his size from cleats, bags, water bottles and shin guards to practice shorts.
Francesca E.
Saint Paul, MN
Im a sneaker girl. I love Jordans, Nikes ect... My workout clothes are mostly all Nike. I've never had any complaints, always have received great products and had great service.
Kimberly Z.
San Antonio, TX
I love Nike apparel and shoes, the shoes are long lasting never disappoints. I have gotten other brands that just don't work for me so I always end up going back to my freeruns.
Lauren A.
Great quality, also comfy and have clothes and shoes of all style, mostly for athletes or comfy heads and super cute also even for a workout, really meets my expectations and highly recommend!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?