BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Shannon H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love Nike! They are very expensive so I tend to buy their products when they go on sale, but it's good quality. None of my work out clothes have ever lost their shape or color. Some of my athletic pants are 5+ years old and still look brand new. I love their sneakers. They typically give good support and last forever. The only thing you'll have to change out every now and then are the inserts like any other sneaker.
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
I recently purchased to pair of Converse shoes off of Nike.com which I was very pleased with. Purchasing the shoes through Nike made them much more affordable. I usually purchase my Converse there and will continue to do so. The shoes were very comfortable and fit exactly as expected. I can't wait for my next pair.
Bella C.
Okay I love Nike... I really do. But their prices are outrageous. I was looking online for a pair of soccer cleats and there was a blue and black pair for 280$! What's so good about then that they are 280$? I can go to dicks and find a pair on the clearance table for 30$ and they work just as good. Honestly they are trying to sell one pair of shorts for 30$? I really love the shoes but come on Nike lower the price.
Daisy V.
Minnesota
I like Nike. It's trendy and it looks nice on anybody. My problem is that every time I buy a new pair my feet hurts and I get blisters at the back of my feet. That can be do to my wide feet. But I feel all their shoes runs smaller. I usually go a size or two up but I wish I didn't cause it also looks weird. Otherwise after a few wears it's fine.
Alexandra P.
San Antonio, TX
The clothing is amazing. You never have to worry about clothing malfunctions. When it says dry fit, it really means it. I know because I live in Texas. Texas heat is no joke. Good thing I got Nike on my side to keep me cool.
Dominique G.
San Diego, CA
I am a huge fan of Nike! Growing up playing sports every team I've ever been on has been a Nike team. It just seems like they are made for sports and they know what you need. They have products for all types of sports from running to golf and in between. Their shoes fit true to size and are some of the most comfortable I've ever worn. Also there workout apparel is comfortable and cute. Just a great brand overall!
Mayra H.
Gainesville , GA
My family only gets Nike shoes this includes they're sandals. They are a bit on the expensive side but they're so comfortable not just for athletic use but every day use. They have a great selection of children's shoes too. Do recommend on getting Nike shoes if you want something that will last and is extremely comfortable.
Taleemah T.
I usually use Nike Air Maxes 1995 Edition I love that brand at soft it's cuz she has an air cushion it's a classic you can't go wrong with it so for me if you haven't had a Nike shoe cross trainer tennis shoe you're missing out on something special over the years they've gotten better and better with their products and it's kind of pricey yes I know I spent about well over $100 for a pair of tennis shoes but it's worth it
sebnem q.
I will always love Nike. They have the best running shoes and the best athletic wear. I recently repurchased another pair of black roshes and I love them. I wore out my other ones and I couldn't live without them. I usually shop at the outlet locations because I do find better deals there but overall I would still spend the money at non outlet locations because of the quality and how long my stuff lasts.
lyona k.
Smyrna, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
what can I say durable shows that last for years if you take care of them.depending on what you're looking for "affordable". they have been around for years and in almost every clothing store you can find a pair.  make for athleticism but bought by everyone!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?