BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Justine G.
Roxborough Park
My shoes from Nike never fail. I do a lot if walking for work. The Air Max are so comfortable, I can wear them into the night. I also like my other Nike shoes for outside activities.
Meagan E.
I have rose gold and black Nike’s and they are stunning! They are absolutely beautiful and are very tough. They were $60 but it’s probably one of the best investments I’ve ever made!
Kiana S.
Nike is synonymous with style and quality. They have different price ranges to fit all types of budgets. Nike shoes can be found almost anywhere in any color. You can never go wrong.
Kelsey M.
Rock Hill
Super comfortable and great quality. I have skinny and flat feet and no shoe has ever fit better and been as comfortable as a Nike brand. I will never purchase another brand of shoe.
Jessica n.
Prairieville
I buy a lot of wind shorts for my daughter. They last and are durable but are really expensive. I usually try to find in a consignment shop or discounted clothing stores for cheaper.
Cassidy M.
Madison, WI
Best brand ever. From their shoes to their leggings, it's all I wear. I should promote them on Instagram. I am so in love with their products & have like 40 pairs of shoes of theirs.
Kayla M.
Chatfield
I love how well everything of Nike’s clothes fit! For all other athletic brands, they are either too big or too small, and just don’t fit well! All of my Nike clothes fit perfectly!
Jessica M.
Austin, IN
Nike has always been one of my favorite brands. They have high quality goods and always have my size. I enjoy the color ranges they offer and the many different textures and styles.
Alicia K.
Wapakoneta
All my running shoes are Nike’s! I train for half marathons & their hands down my favorite running shoes. && it’s a plus that their always stylish. I can always find new ones I like
jenna a.
I love Nike! I buy majority of their products whether it be shorts, leggings, shoes, sports bras, headbands, or even bags. I have not been satisfied with any of the products I have purchased.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?