BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Anna B.
I’ve never once had a complaint about the quality of my Nike apparel/shoes. It can be a little pricey but I think it’s worth it. As someone who has participated in all levels of exercise and activity I can say Nike has always had something that fits my style.
Caitlin J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My boyfriend used to work for the Nike call center so this is where I was really introduced to Nike! I got two pairs of runners shoes and a nice pair of sweat pants that are the best running /workout shoes I’ve ever had ! The sweatpants are nice and warm and comfy !
Shauna J.
Nike is very affordable and if your looking for comfort this is the place to go. I've always had the best luck with Nike shoes lasting the longest. From sports bras, shoes, jackets, to pants I've always got Nike on during my comfy wear days! Highly recommend.
Alex B.
I love every pair of nikes I own. I am sad to say I have many colors and styles for different things! I have Nikes for weight lifting, Nike’s for running, Nike’s for work ( ER Nurse) Nike’s for casual and for everyday use! Best shoe and always helpful when helping to decide on shoes!
Sherisse P.
Corona, NY
Love the Nike brand overall; I don’t really work out but I am a walker I love walking everywhere. Nike roses shoes has to be the most light weight comfortable shoes I’ve ever put on my feet. Definitely recommend for any event whether it’s for causal everyday wear or working out.
Hannan A.
Nike is one of my favorites for workout clothing brands! They have the best running shoes, they’re not only nice looking shoes, but they’re quality is amazing, and they also have affordable items that you can purchase, I always shop at Nike for my workout clothing!
Samantha C.
Frostproof, FL
Nike is my go to brand for comfort and style! Anything from shoes to socks to work out clothing, you can’t go wrong! Any day I can toss on my sweats and a comfortable pair of tennis shoes OR my shorts and flip flops makes for a good day! I have yet to come across a Nike purchase I have been unhappy with!
Sadie A.
Beeville, TX
You’re mostly paying for the brand name when buying from Nike and any other brands like it. They buy it and sell it for like double the price, but over all it’s a great brand. I have Sandals from Nike that I walk in every day and they have held up so far. Recommend.
Casey W.
Austin, Texas
I love my Nike shoes! I wear them literally every day to work, the gym, and running errands! They have held up really well and look very stylish. I have a great pair of black ones that goes with everything and bright colored ones when I want to wear something fun!
Elaine C.
Boston, MA
When it comes to working out, I have a variety of different outfits from Nike. But most importantly is comfort. Sometimes their clothing is too tight for the size that I normally am. Every pair or sneakers varies for me in terms of sizing. Overall, great for style
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?