BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Zach S.
I have been using the Nike brand for quite a long time. They do have some great products but they also have some low quality ones. My main issue is their shoes. I don't buy their shoes anymore because they fall apart really easily. I recently bought a Drawstring basketball bag and that thing is built like a truck. I use that bag for everything now. I'd recommend the Nike branding if you are planning on not buying shoes - go for their other stuff.
Madie A.
Linesville, PA
Nike is my go to athletic shop they have such a wide variety of clothing and shoes to choose from and even some of them men's shoes/ clothing I love like baggy Nike shirts, bomber jackets, hoodies ect. Nike is my all time favorite athletic brand and they are so affordable to anyone's price range with there wide variety
Danielle M.
Nike is my main squeeze. I want all things Nike and usually buy all things Nike. Everyone in my family loves Nike and is just as addicted. We all love their products and LOVE the company store here in Oregon. Their outlet is pretty amazing too. My favorite shoes Nike and I'm always buying more, need some in every color!
Sharmae H.
Moraine, OH
I love Nike clothes and shoes. I buy clothes from them for working out and just casual wear. To me, it is good quality but very expensive. I love the roushe shoes and my Nike pants that I have. I am sure I will continue to shop here. I would recommend shopping here if you have the money and if it fits your style and lifestyle.
Brian C.
Coral Gables, FL
I think Nike is probably the best sport brand in the market right now. Not only their designs are pretty good, but also their reach within sports and how they approach the different markets is unique. I have personally had different Nike products and in many occasions I thought they were the best during that moment, because their durability, look, and performance. However, sometimes I had issues with Nike products, which force to go to other brands.
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike continues to make great apparel and sneakers. We recently went to the St. Augustine Outlet location (Nike Factory Store). My husband purchased two pairs of sneakers and my Mom purchased a hoodie. It is hard for my husband to find a comfortable pair of sneakers with enough heel support and he found 2 pairs!! Score!!
Bree G.
Henderson, NV
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike shoes are the only pair of shoes that I buy. I've worn Nike for 10+ years and have never wanted to go anywhere else. Sad that they don't carry the FkyKnit shoes anymore, but I did find another pair of workout shoes that are just as good. Nike fits my foot perfect. I love all the arch support. I love to run, and I feel like Nike just knows what their doing and makes a perfect shoe for runners. I love the variety of different colors and styles.
Lexi F.
I have a few pairs of Nike shoes and some have lasted me a while and some have not . I love them all because most of them have great support you just have to look into the information and pick the right stile for what you are looking to get them for . For example if your looking for running shoes get some with good support ! I have had some fall apart but that's because I put them through a lot of work so I understand but other wise they are great !
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I'm a nike chick all the way!!! I love their shoes! I like the way the shoes fits I like the way their shoes are made this is my store! Definitely would recommend this for so family and friends because I shop here and my current family and friends do. They have a great selection of different shoes and they also have comfortable shoes.
mackenna l.
winter springs
I'm very picky about shoes so I am ecstatic when I find ones that I love. I was searching for non-lame shoes and was happy to find really cool all black ones. Usually all black shoes would seem normal and boring, but they manage to look normal *and sleek. They are black with gradial black to grey spaced out strings coming down the side and slim black laces. As someone who wears a lot of black, they fit really nice and pull the outfit together.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?