4.78 / 5 based on 52,307 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,717 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Nike shoes are great quality! For the last five years, I have had to walk 3 miles to and from work and then work on my feet all day between. I am also a diabetic so footcare is extremely important to me. Every pair I have bought lasted at least a year or more without tearing, wearing or flattening out and my feet stayed secure and whole in them.
Nike is definitely one of my top 5 athletic clothing brands. A bit pricey but their quality is long lasting and durable. You will get a good 3 years of use for their clothing
Love the Nike brand for all my workout clothes and shoes. Products are made to last for a good period of time. Sizes seem to line up through the whole brand. Products seem to be pricey but just try to get them when they are on sales.
Though sizing is generally a little off, I have never gotten a pair of sneakers I didn't like. Comfort is big for me and I can wear my Nikes for hours. Styles are always in trend and pricing could be better. but hasn't stopped me yet
I love my Nike workout shoes and workout shorts! They are well made, and sturdy. I think there is room for improvement in the shoes, as I feel that they start to lose their shape fairly quickly, but the soles do mold to fit your foot!
IS REALLY HARD TO FIND MY SIZE BECAUSE I WEAR 5 WIDE THE ARE WONDERFUL SOME OF THEM YOU CAN'T GET WET OR IT WILL SOAK THROUGH YOUR SHOE BUT OTHER THAN THAT IT'S REALLY GREAT
I love Nike. My favorite are the fly knit tennis shoes. They are perfect for working out in or just going to the store in. They fit me great and i want a pair in every color
The quality of everything I’ve purchased is amazing! I have a had the same pair of Nike tennis shoes for almost 3 years and they still look amazing and haven’t fallen apart.
I love Nike products but they tend to be a little too expensive. I usually end up shopping the clearance racks. But their clothes are great quality and great to work out in.
Good products but overpriced. Their sizing never seems super consistent. I have a pair of women’s size S Nike tempos that are tighter than a girls size M Nike tempos. Despite that, I shop there all the time.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos