BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Anisha J.
Talladega, AL
I love love love Nike!! I'm buying every shoe from now to the end of time from Nike! ❤💕 I love the style, their politics, and the shoes themselves. You can't go wrong with this brand! 😉
Tosha B.
Mount Vernon, KY
I absolutely love the Nike brand! It’s the only brand I purchase for my kids and I! The shoes last forever and are reasonably priced! Hands down the best brand on the market ever!!
Reagan L.
Love this store! I have so many pairs of shoes from this place. Prices vary which is nice so it caters to everyone. Love what they stand for, and how much they help people in need.
Miranda R.
Definitely love the quality of nike! Their clothes tend to run slightly small and shoes a little narrow for women. Prices tend to be expensive but their products to last very long!
Kamry M.
Ooltewah
Nike’s shoes are so nice. Super comfortable and light weight. They have the perfect shoes that I can wear all day at work. They are a little more expensive than I would like but they last so long that it’s worth it.
jenna a.
I love Nike! I buy majority of their products whether it be shorts, leggings, shoes, sports bras, headbands, or even bags. I have not been satisfied with any of the products I have purchased.
Kailee L.
Whenever I buy shoes I tend to go for the Nike brand. They are durable and have really awesome selection of stylish shoes. I also love their clothes and other stuff too. But I love their shoes the most.
Can we just talk about how amazing there shoes are I owned like 10 pairs of shoes in the past and I love them I totally recommend there shoes but I don’t have any of there clothes
Alicia M.
Holland, OH
I get all my athletic clothing and shoes here. I play soccer and run track and the items in Nike are comfortable and breathable for when I workout. It is expensive but very high quality.
Becky N.
Levering
My daughter loves anything Nike, particularly shoes. However, I wish these companies wouldn’t jack their prices up so high simply because they can due to it being a popular brand.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?