BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Antonio R.
Miami, Florida
Siempre cuando pienso en comprar un par de zapatos lo primero que se viene a la mente son todos los ejemplares de la marca nike, es la única marca que te hace ver deportivo y elegante a la vez, lo digo porque puedo combinarlas con mi ropa de gimnasio o fácilmente con una camisa , son 100% cómodos para correr, trotar y hasta para bailar en una fiesta, se puede que son zapatos todo terreno y cada vez que compro un par se que me duraran mucho tiempo.
Stephanie H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Nike is a great brand because it's really universal. Whether you're sporty, or just like more comfortable wear it really suits everybody. For the quality of the product (depending what you purchase) the price points really aren't too ridiculous. I have at least 8 pairs of Nike shoes, some of them like 5 years old and they're still going strong. I also get a lot of great use out of the clothes and socks. My fiance is addicted to all of the Jordan stuff, and owns tons of the MJ clothes, shoes, etc and they have all lasted a really long time as well.
Natalie A.
Nike has been one of my favorite workout aperal lines to wear. The sizing has been consistant and I love the way their fabrics feel on my skin and wick the moisture away from my body. My nike workout wear is made well and I have been able to continue using different pieces though the years. I have run 2 half marathons and am training for my third, and have found Nike shoes are the best fit for my narrow foot when it comes to running shoes.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Nike is one of the big guns in the matrix. the symbol is a sign of the occult and has a powerful impact on the collective psyche. Nike is the goddess of victory. if the Nike swoosh is on your clothing, shoes, etc, you are signifying your allegiance with big corporations. this company brainwashes millions of people to fork out two days pay for a pair of sneakers. I don't think the quality justifies the price. you're paying for a perceived status symbol.
I've been wearing Nike since a I was a child it's always been my trusted go to brand. The quality and style of their products are like no other. The prices are little high but their products are sure to last you years to come. I Myself own their shoes, socks, bags, hoodies, shorts, sweat pants, cleats, lacrosse stick, headbands and leggings. I have never been once disappointed by Nike and will continue to buy from them.
Tatiana M.
Love Nike! You can always find something you like. And if I'm not mistaken you can actually create your own shoe. I know you could a few years ago because I made my own shoe lol. You can pick out what kind of style you want and the colors and you can personalize them as well. And the shoes they already have are always awesome. Can be a little pricey sometimes but they tend to have good sales fairly often
Lil T.
hesperia
Omg! I love love love Nike! Almost everything I own is Nike. There clothing is so comfortable, and there shoes are so cutee! I recommend this brand to everyone and anyone. Although it is a little expensive, it is also great quality.
Lauren P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the Nike Downshifters that I recently got-- I am an avid runner, and these are great for running short distances and encouraging myself to get back in shape. They're affordable, supportive, but a little narrow. I would definitely recommend them to people looking for good shoes on a budget but not if you have very specific health and joint issues to be on the look out for OR if you have wider feet.
Samantha M.
Starkville, MS
If you love to work out like I do then you will love Nike. I've bought the same pair of running shoes three times, Nike free run 5.0, because they work so well with my foot shape and keep my knees from hurting. I have a pair to walk to classes a pair that I wear in the gym and a pair I wear while running. Not only do they have all types of shoes for everyone they also have amazing work out gear. Nike shorts, leggings, sports bras, shirts just everything you can imagine and that are al so breathable which is perfect to work out in!
Veronica Y.
Greenwood Lk, NY
Nike is my go-to sneaker store. I own about 15 pairs currently and anytime I need new sneakers this is the first shop I go to. I absolutely love all the different colors, styles, designs, there is so many awesome options regardless of your style and affordability. The Nikes I purchase tend to be quite expensive (on or around $100.00) but each pit is worn so many times and are amazingly comfortable. The new foot pads in the soles of my nike running shoes are so beyond comfortable, I could wear them everyday. Nike really makes the best running shoes, hands down.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?