BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jess〄 D.
Council bluffs
Nike is a high fashion store. Although they are high fashion most of their clothes is affordable still. I can’t shop here as often as I’d like to but everything I’ve bought from Nike whs high quality clothes. I highly reccomend shopping at Nike .
Maria V.
broadway
Im inline with Nike they have amazing shoe styles and amazing jackets and shirts I love getting my shoes here . Yes they are expensive but the shoes are honestly worth the prices they last longer then most shoes
Shelly A.
Best wrestling shoes are from Nike! I've only owned inflicts but I'm going to try hypersweeps soon. I have a lot of Nike products in general, loyal customer. My favorite products are the shoes though. Love Nike.
Shanae M.
Plantation, FL
Nike is beyond great. We all know that. It’s such a versatile brand which I love. Whatever sport or look you’re going for, Nike has something in store. The quality is always on point and the fit is always right.
Sofia H.
Fairfax, VA
I am 100% a Nike person above other athletic shoe brands. They are durable and fashionable. I am the type of person to wear my shoes until I can’t anymore. Two years on my running shoes and still going strong!!!
Chase R.
Somerset
Nike is definitely my favorite brand. Every pair of shoes I own are Nikes. They’re high quality and can be bought for a fair price for the most part! And Nike DryFit shirts are my favorite selection of T-shirts!
Maggie J.
Macon, GA
My favorite things from Nike are there bottoms. Leggings, shorts, spandex, it’s all amazing. I use their spandex when playing volleyball and they are so breathable and comfortable that no other brand is better!
Alyssa D.
San Leandro, CA
Great brand! I love buying my gym clothes here. The employees are always very helpful and seem to know what they are talking about. It can be a tad bit expensive but for the quality I think it is very worth it.
Stephanie C.
Louisville, KY
I love the Nike stores, particularly their outlet stores. I’m always able to find what i need in sizes i need. Staff is always very helpful and friendly. I always scout out a Nike outlet when we’re on vacation.
Mikayla W.
Modesto
Love Nike stuff. From shoes, clothes, even to accessories. You can’t go wrong. Some of the best workout gear. They’re always coming out with new stuff. If they weren’t so expensive I would buy a lot more for them.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?