BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Irene Y.
Vestal
I’m a Nike girl. I only buy Nike and only wear Nike when working out. I don’t how my love for Nike became like this but I’m not even complaining. It may be how the brand is so simple (the check!! LOVE THE CHECK ❤️❤️ or the swoosh). I feel victorious when I wear Nike (I mean the goddess of victory is Nike haha).

Alright, real talk, I wear Nike because I think it’s super simple and comfortable. I think the shoes are great for running and training (there is a difference in which ones to wear for both). I think Nike spends a lot of time making the shoes look good. I honestly do because there are so many I want to buy. I used to be a footwear associate and I’m not going to lie and tell you I didn’t push everyone towards Nike. I think Nike may have less cushioning or support than other brands, but it really depends on which style you’re looking for. Nike runs smaller than other shoes so get a size up if you have to. If you need arch support, add insoles if you need to.

Nike’s apparel is also very compatible with other things you wear. I feel like I could wear the apparel and I don’t have to be going to the gym or going for a run.

I’m biased because I started with Nike when I first started running track and field. I still wear Nike because I just stuck with what I had and what I knew I loved. Give Nike a try. I highly recommend (as you can tell 😅😅).
Haley D.
Mobile, AL
I like Nike a lot like the next person but i hate how expensive they are. Nike is not as good as they used to be in my opinion they’re shoes are no longer comfortable or long lasting for support.
mads t.
i’m in love with nike shoes, i have 6 pairs. they’re so comfortable to wear & last an extremely long time, ive had a pair since 9th grade, i’m in 11th now & they’re still in perfect shape!
Ani E.
I recently brought

3 Nike’s I am a very active I go to gym all the time that’s why I need comfortable shoes for running. I got black, pink, and blue and they fit amazing and they are very comfy
Sophie s.
Bridgeview, IL
I’ve been wearing Nikeas I grew older I upgraded to nike clothing and Nike sports wear still love the shoes though ❤️Nike just do it
hannah p.
Scottdale, PA
Being a runner, what other brand would I buy!? I love Nike, their quality is amazing and everything has such a sharp look. They have so many great garments and I only buy Nike tennis shoes!
Ashlee W.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I personally find Nike items to be super expensive but my nieces love getting things that are from the brand so I have purchased a fair lot. I typically buy my oldest nieces basketball shoes from nike.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have always loved Nike. From high tops to low tops, to Jordans to Roshes, Nike is an absolute classic. Airmax 95's are one of my favorite, along with Jordan 5's. They last absolutely forever, too. In 8th grade I had a pair of high top black nikes that lasted me until 10th grade gym class. They would've lasted longer, too, but someone stole them. That's besides the point. I guarantee you know at least 5 people that have a pair of Nike's, no matter the brand type. Yes, the price can be steep, but it's because you're paying for amazing QUALITY. You don't have to buy Jordan's or Roshe's or Airmaxes, there's literally a whole word of Nike's out there. There's even Nike iD, where you can customize your own!
Jessy C.
Has very affordable clothing that looks amazing on people and will help anybody look good and a little bit of time it also many products that are useful for you to look good on the daily. 😊
Anna H.
Conway, AR
I love their shoes! They have the most comfortable and stylish shoes. The price is reasonable and shopping atmosphere is wonderful! The customer service is always great too! I highly recommend!!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?