Top Questions See all 31,641 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Alright, real talk, I wear Nike because I think it’s super simple and comfortable. I think the shoes are great for running and training (there is a difference in which ones to wear for both). I think Nike spends a lot of time making the shoes look good. I honestly do because there are so many I want to buy. I used to be a footwear associate and I’m not going to lie and tell you I didn’t push everyone towards Nike. I think Nike may have less cushioning or support than other brands, but it really depends on which style you’re looking for. Nike runs smaller than other shoes so get a size up if you have to. If you need arch support, add insoles if you need to.
Nike’s apparel is also very compatible with other things you wear. I feel like I could wear the apparel and I don’t have to be going to the gym or going for a run.
I’m biased because I started with Nike when I first started running track and field. I still wear Nike because I just stuck with what I had and what I knew I loved. Give Nike a try. I highly recommend (as you can tell 😅😅).
3 Nike’s I am a very active I go to gym all the time that’s why I need comfortable shoes for running. I got black, pink, and blue and they fit amazing and they are very comfy
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos