BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

HEATHER 🦄.
Forest Lake, MN
Nike shoes are some of the best shoes I’ve ever owned. Running shoes to the Nike SBs all my shoes have held up for years! Very good quality and cool designs. Most of my shoes are Nike and I will continue to buy!
Bekah L.
Vail, AZ
Amazing shoes and workout gear! I always buy walking and running shoes from here! They are very good priced company and have amazing service with people who know what they’re talking about! Definitely recommend!
Hailey M.
Greer, SC
I tend to be very active and always moving or running around with my friends or just going out and getting some exercise. So i often ruin my shoes or get them dirty very easily nikes have been amazing for me they are easy to clean off and they last for a long time before getting any damage to the shoe
Sofia H.
Fairfax, VA
I am 100% a Nike person above other athletic shoe brands. They are durable and fashionable. I am the type of person to wear my shoes until I can’t anymore. Two years on my running shoes and still going strong!!!
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
The only shoe I use for running and cross training. Great designs comfortable and look good on my feet. Will be buying a new pair soon. My shoes last forever too. Work out clothes are cute comfortable and durable.
Chase R.
Somerset
Nike is definitely my favorite brand. Every pair of shoes I own are Nikes. They’re high quality and can be bought for a fair price for the most part! And Nike DryFit shirts are my favorite selection of T-shirts!
Erika R.
Los Angeles, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Great shoes I have had my Nikes for about 4 years now and they are in good condition. The first time I wore them I thought I was going to get blisters but nope! My feet were comfortable all day I really enjoy Nikes.
Shelly A.
Best wrestling shoes are from Nike! I've only owned inflicts but I'm going to try hypersweeps soon. I have a lot of Nike products in general, loyal customer. My favorite products are the shoes though. Love Nike.
Janeece F.
They literally have everything that you’re looking for . I shop at Nike a lot . Sneakers , shirts and even caps . I can’t complain about Nike at all . Literally one of the best brands in the whole entire world .
Nicole M.
Inverness, IL
Nike sneakers have always been a favorite of mine- whenever I need running shoes I know exactly where to go to find the best ones. Nike shoes definitely have the best fit and quality and always last and perform!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back