BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Aubin J.
Orem, UT
I love Nike. Best store for all athletic clothing. The price for everything is well worth it because all the products are so high quality and long lasting. Nike always has new design ideas and always keeps it fresh.
Blake S.
Lake butler
I have always been a fan of Nike they have dress up clothes and then they have clothes that you can workout in. They are so comfortable I will never stop wearing there clothing I am in love with there clothing line.
Nanci N.
We are a Nike family. Just bought some new rose gold kicks and a couple workout leggings and tank tops. Great quality nice fit. I shop Nike often and enjoy the sale option online. I will be back before the Holidays.
Shardonia S.
Columbus, OH
This is a classic brand with classic merchandise. I can find everything I need with this brand. From hoodies for my teenagers to joggers for my husband. I can even find shoes for my toddler and cute leggings for me.
Kristen B.
Moreland, GA
Nike is my favorite brand for my workout clothes and shoes. The quality holds up. Can be expensive, but they always have things go on sale and you can always find the brand at other stores which is super convenient!
Caitlin G.
My favorite running shoes come from this store! The staff is always helpful in helping me determine which ones are best for my workout and in helping me find my size. Always accommodating, my favorite workout brand!
Jazmine L.
randolph
Nike running shoes are my favorite because they are light weight and do not hurt your feet at all. I love to workout in Nike shoes. The clothing is high quality but to pricey. Nike has a variety of different styles.
Briana V.
Their sports wear are all so comfy and then all last a long time. My favorite pair of workout shoes are from Nike and I don’t think I would ever switch brands! The price is reasonable for the quality of the product.
J7M M.
Miami
Nike products in general are amazing , shoes are out of this world specially basketball shoes , their hyper line is very durable for outdoor playing , they have lasted me for years . I would totally recommend nike .
Mikayla C.
Batavia
Great store! So many options to chose from as far as shoes, tops, bottoms and everything in between. It is a little pricey but you are paying for great quality and cute items! I would recommend Nike to almost anyone
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back