BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Ginnie P.
New Haven, CT
Great workout apparel! A little pricey, but great quality leggings, shirts, and sports bras. They have pretty much any and every piece of athletic apparel, from sneakers to hair accessories. Great customer service, too.
Hannah B.
I love the brand Nike! Their shoes are so comfortable, and although I haven’t tried their clothes I love their shoes and they last so long. I actually need to get a new pair for work. I will be buying a new pair soon ☺️
Stephanie F.
I absolutely love Nike. The Nike clothing is always made really well and fits perfectly. I wish they had more kids clothes/shoes and were a little bit cheaper altogether. But other than that, I always find stuff I like.
Tamara M.
greenwood
Nike never seems to disappoint ! Nike over everything! I played a lot of sports so I am familiar with a wide variety of products! I have sports bras, work out clothes, shoes, head bands and have never been disappointed!
Olivia E.
Edelstein, IL
Great variety of tennis shoes for the whole family! Wide variety of selection for different activities and every day wear. Outstanding comfort and quality . Great for kids who are constantly on the go ! And parents too!
Ashley C.
LaVista, NE
Nike is a staple in fashion at my house. As a mom to 2 growing boys (12 and 8) we are buying new shoes every 3-4 months. Nike has always withstood the abuse my kids put their shoes through. You have a shopper for life .
lauren g.
I'm never disappointed with Nike! I've been purchasing active wear from this brand for years and the products always last a long time and don't wear out. Shoes and work out clothes are what I purchase from Nike mostly.
Crystal A.
I love every Nike shoe I’ve ever purchased. They are so comfortable and great quality. For the amount of use it can handle, it lasts a while. I love the free runs and they are the only shoe I use for hiking or running.
Caitlyn Y.
Greensboro
I love Nike so much! I go there all the time and it is my go to for all my workout gear as well as tennis shoes. The Nike store itself is much more affordable than buying it at any 3rd party and has stuff for all ages.
Gracie
Nike stores always have good service and the most popular and new things on display for costumers. The Nike swoosh looks great on all their products and I personally love the Nike style for athletic and casual clothes.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?