4.79 / 5 based on 49,155 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,678 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I love there shoes! My favorite shoes are my Jordan’s! There’s always room for improvement but they are always a great place to go when I’m looking for quality and comfort! The people in our stores and usually very helpful.
Really unhappy. Maybe I got unlucky but I got this pair of Nike from Nordstrom and they lasted roughly 1 yeat. I didn't even used them THAT much, and the most activity was some hiking. They have holes in it! Unbelievable...
i can always count on nike to provide good quality long lasting shoes. my kids wear them and get a lot of use out of them. my favorite thing is the nike outlet where i can find lots of great gear for a fraction of the price.
I only wear their tennis shoes for sports and running because they are amazing! I shop for Nike a lot I have multiple pairs of their shoes and I have their shorts that I wear during the summer! It’s one of my favorite stores
I’ve been wearing Nike for twenty-six years. I own over ten pairs of Nike shoes and boots. The style is supreme and the comfort is unmatched. The Nike brand shirts that I own are still in good condition after several washes.
I love NIKE! I buy these to workout and practice and it is so stretchy and comfortable! It is on the higher end of the price scale but I believe the quality is worth the price. I have many pieces and wear them all the time!
My go to sneakers and running shoes are from Nike! In my closet I have at least 6 pairs! 1. They are very comfortable shoes 2. They are very stylish 3. They always have a very reasonable price (depending where you buy them)
Me and my husband both purchased Nikes this week , it's all I wear so light and comfortable, I am pregnant and my body and back hurt so I love to wear my nikes give great support and I'll be buying more once I wear these out
It is amazing! I love it so much! The quality is outstanding! The price are fairly good. And I got my all time favorite tennis shoes that I’ve had for like 2yrs from here! I always shop here, so I would definitely come back!
Nike makes incredible running shoes. I love that they've really focused on creating some stylish lifestyle sneakers that pair great with outfits. But not only that they also have some great leggings that aren't see through!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos