4.79 / 5 based on 50,460 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,696 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
JORDANS.....you can find it here cheaper. They got deals for the whole family. This is where I would get my kids Jordans for a price you can't beat.
I LOVE my Nike Free running shoes. I got a kids size 5 with a cheetah print. They're super stylish and even more comfortable! 10/10 would recommend.
I just bought the new Island Green Foamposites and I'm in love. They're so cute and comfortable yet I'm afraid to wear them because they're so cool.
Favorite athletic brand. I love their sneakers and their active clothing are breathable and comfortable. Pretty much my go to brand for active wear.
These shoes are so comfortable and the colors are great. I love when black and pink is combined. I wear them almost everyday because of the comfort.
Nike does it again! You cannot go wrong with these. They're light on the feet, great for running, cross-training, pilates, and MORE. Extremely Comfy!
By far my favorite shoes, sports bra, abs spandex brand. Tends to be on the expensive side but I think it's worth it for the quality of the products.
Nike is by far at the top of the list of athletic gear. The ever-changing designs and styles keep up with current trends without lacking in comfort.
It is my go to brand for my entire life. I love the comfort and longevity of the products and I have never been more comfortable in any other brand .
Nike has some of the most stylish but functional/comfortable sneakers. All of the sneakers I own are from Nike and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos