BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
DAWN M.
Nike was the first athletic shoe that I bought for myself over 16 years ago, and I buy them for my children today. They are a mainstay in our household.
Jackie L.
Jeffersonville, IN
I've worn nike's all my life and i have never been disappointed with the product. I'm almost to the point where i refuse to get anything but nike brand.
Candice B.
Lyles, TN
Always a good go to brand for anything athletic . You know Nike will be good quality and made to last and specifically for any sprot you need to buy for.
Stephanie S.
El Paso, TX
Seriously one of my favorite stores in the entire world. If you're a big workout junkie or into fitness this brand is perfect for you. Literally perfect!
Andy H.
Bakersfield, CA
They were very comfortable, they lasted quite a long time (i still have them, in fact). I prefer this brands sport shoes to their casual shoes, however.
Kevin R.
Orlando, FL
Very lightweight yet offers enough protection. Wether it's for a day at the park, grocery shopping or going for a run its perfect for various occasions.
Alyssa
Bought my Air Max's from Nike and they're so so so comfortable. They gave me blisters the first month but once you stretch them out they fit like gloves
CARMEN C.
I love that Nike is now making clothing that is wearable outside the gym!! Their lifestyle wear for women is oh so lovely and I'm forever a Nike fan!
zena S.
Visalia, CA
A shoe place where most athletic people go to find not only comfortable shoes but also cute. It's a little pricey but love buying comfortable shoes here.
Summer  W.
Victorville, CA
This is my favorite store. I love the shoes and products in here. However the price does get extremely procey. But the quality of the shoes is worth it.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?