BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Tory M.
Denver, CO
I’ve been wearing Nike for twenty-six years. I own over ten pairs of Nike shoes and boots. The style is supreme and the comfort is unmatched. The Nike brand shirts that I own are still in good condition after several washes.
Gia L.
San Pedro, CA
Really unhappy. Maybe I got unlucky but I got this pair of Nike from Nordstrom and they lasted roughly 1 yeat. I didn't even used them THAT much, and the most activity was some hiking. They have holes in it! Unbelievable...
Natalie C.
Morgan Hill, CA
i can always count on nike to provide good quality long lasting shoes. my kids wear them and get a lot of use out of them. my favorite thing is the nike outlet where i can find lots of great gear for a fraction of the price.
kaylee s.
I love Nike leggings, pros, and long sleeve shirts. I used their Nike pros in gymnastics and I still use them to work out often. They have such good quality workout clothes and Nike is a universal brand that everyone loves.
Molly G.
Kennesaw
Love all of their products. From shoes to clothing all of products are outstanding for fitness and everyday activities. Their a little more on the expensive side but they are definitely worth it. I shop there all the time!!
Brooklyn F.
Fort Stewart, GA
I love the quality of the shoes and clothing. The clothes last me a long time and the shoes do as well. The reason I rated it 4/5 is because it is so expensive. I can hardly buy anything because it is ridiculously expensive
kylie v.
Belle
I typically only buy shoes from Nike. I’ve never purchased too many clothes. The shoes are always affordable, in style and comfortable enough for me to wear to work as a nurse. My husband also really loves Nike’s golf polos.
Sara L.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Nike shoes. I only buy Nike for the gym I’ve had several pairs of women’s gym shoes. They last forever and look so stylish. I wear them for both running and lifting. They are so comfortable and I will always buy Nike.
Erica R.
Grasonville
I love there shoes! My favorite shoes are my Jordan’s! There’s always room for improvement but they are always a great place to go when I’m looking for quality and comfort! The people in our stores and usually very helpful.
Taryn R.
Hurricane, UT
Nike is a favorite brand of mine. I haven’t been disappointed with a pair of shoes yet. They are expensive but it’s worth it when I can work 8+ hours with out sitting down and come home to happy feet and not sore tired feet.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?