BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
kat f.
Philadelphia, PA
When I purchase Nike I know I'm INVESTING in a product...not just buying it. Good quality goes a long way. If I spend $100 on a shoe I know it will last
Justice M.
Antioch, CA
Nike is Nike. Just do it. Just buy it. It's worth it! I shop here all the time for Gym clothes. I love that they have every sport section to choose from.
Marta G.
I bit overrated but I still love NIKE just not they're prices! I will say some shoes are worth the price so put out a little cash for some awesome shoes!
Sandra P.
York, PA
I love Nike shoes!! They are so comfortable and stylish. I like to wear Nike clothes as well when I want to be in more comfortable and laid back attire.
Lacie H.
I love Nike outlets. I can get to pairs of tennishoes without breaking the bank. I also love the Nike shorts and always grab a pair or two when on sale!
Brittany T.
Livermore Falls, ME
Love the quality and fit of the clothing. The wicking properties of the fabric is awesome so you don't get cold in the winter or overheat in the summer.
haley s.
Cleveland, OH
My favorite sports gear. I always get the shoes eventhough the sizing varies with each pair. Super comfortable, I just wish it was a little bit cheaper.
Ally J.
Smithville, TN
I love shopping at Nike. Especially the Nike outlets. Either way Nike product is a reasonable price. I do not shop hear often but I only wear Nike shoes.
Chris A.
Rock Hill, SC
I love Nike shoes! I am usually in the gym or out running/walking. These shoes feel great! The clothes are pretty good too but I mainly get the shoes.
Hannah C.
Vinton , VA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike is my favorite running shoe. Although Nike is a very expensive brand, it's worth it. I love their running shorts and tennis shoes and I always will.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?