BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Valentina D.
Miami , FL
Amo los zapatos de Nike. Son la mezcla perfecta entre comodidad y diseño. Aparte de ello su línea de ropa es excelente, realmente vale la pena comprarla.
Tempest S.
Who doesn’t love nike?! Nike is my go to shoe and work out stop! You can never go wrong with a pair of sneakers from Nike. Nike is definitely satisfies.
Brittney A.
Robstown, TX
I bought a pair of Nike shoes 2 years ago that to this day still look brand new and are super comfortable. I would highly recommended them to everyone!!
Heather P.
Bremen, GA
My son loves Nike brand clothing and shoes. His favorite Nike items are the NFL and colliegate lines. There is more selection now thatbhe is men's sizes.
Katie R.
Erie
love nike! i always get my workout clothes and shoes here. for every sport my team always go through nike for products and they give good team discounts
Savannah S.
Victoria, TX
Absolutely love how they make there running shoes! They are so nice and well made also comfortable. They never seem to hurt my feet like other shoes do.
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
I love this brand. Sneaker last a long time and I purchase sneakers for my kids and myself all the time. I love the different styles they offer as well.
Alli V.
Hinesville, GA
Shoes, clothes and even headbands are high quality. I️ only wear running shoes even though I️ never even run. Each pair always feels custom made for you!
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love Nike. They're stylish. Functional. Great!!! I don't have one bad thing to say. I love their tennis shoes, athletic gear, & everything in between.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
Best known for their shoes, Nike is also a big player in the performance clothing category. This brand competes with Under Armour in the clothing market.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?