BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Liliana G.
Reedley, CA
Let’s just say this I’m in love with Nike ! It has amazing clothing ! Very good quality. They have things such as socks,shoes,T-shirts, sweats etc ! I do shop a lot for Nike and I have never been disappointed. I would totally shop here again and again!!
Paige K.
Nike always produces such quality products. I have over 30 pairs of Nike sneakers and each pair has lasted me at least 5 years without any damage. They’re a quality shoe that are comfortable, durable, reliable, and affordable.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
Whether I'm hitting the gym, the trail, the streets, work or the mall I love to go in style in my NIKE tennis shoes. Very on trend, lightweight and supportive. The best tennis shoes that always live up to their reputation!
Andrea R.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love this brand so much I buy their sneakers when they are on Sale just because they are a little pricey but they last a long time and they are definitely worth it.
Caitlyn B.
The Colony
I love Nike! My favorite workout brand, I have numerous pairs of shoes and leggings as well as shorts and some shirts! Every piece of clothing I buy is high quality and lasts a long time and are perfect for running and hiking!
Emily J.
Petal, MS
I would recommend any thing nike.  It is one of my favorite companies and I ALWAYS purchase my gym attire and shoes from the company. I love getting to go to the Nike outlet stores and search through their amazing prices.
Madison S.
Silver Spring, MD
I have a whole bunch of Nike shoes and they never let me down! They’re incredibly comfortable and always really cute. I don’t think you could ever go wrong with a pair of Nike shoes because of their amazing quality and style!
Daylene R.
Riverside, CA
Nike!!!!!!!! If I could only buy clothes from this store I would!!! I love shopping in Nike especially the Nike outlets! They always have nice quality shoes and clothes! My whole family shops here! I love it!!! Nike should just sponsor me already 😉
shevin t.
Love everything nike ! i would love to buy everything in the store! i own so many deferent and amazing things from here and will continue to buy more! they have great work out clothes and shoes including things for almost every sport!
Marlena L.
Albuquerque, NM
I think my boys wear nothing but Nike products. Shoes, shirts, shorts and the guy bags. I have never been displeased with the company and continue to go back. I have yet to lurches something for myself but always go back to shop.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?